KINETIXX CHARGED Golf Shafts

I have to say, I am a real newbie on the shaft side of things. I do love the color and look of these shafts.

Question, to those that understand this much more than I:

When they say kick point (High vs Mid) how does that affect the transfer of energy to the ball? I see the Reg flex has a mid kick-point while the stiff has a high kick-point.

Looking at the website, I would expect to fit into Charged Red. I have a driver speed of 90-94 MPH, with a slow to mid-tempo. I need to keep my trajectory down with less spin off the driver.

The most important part in the shaft to me is weight and vibration. I like a lighter shaft and one that doesn't vibrate badly on off-hits.

I have to say, I am a real newbie on the shaft side of things. I do love the color and look of these shafts.

Question, to those that understand this much more than I:

When they say kick point (High vs Mid) how does that affect the transfer of energy to the ball? I see the Reg flex has a mid kick-point while the stiff has a high kick-point.

Looking at the website, I would expect to fit into Charged Red. I have a driver speed of 90-94 MPH, with a slow to mid-tempo. I need to keep my trajectory down with less spin off the driver.

The most important part in the shaft to me is weight and vibration. I like a lighter shaft and one that doesn't vibrate badly on off-hits.

Kick point is a little different but easy to understand once you get it.

A low kick point shaft means it will produce a higher flight and high kick point shaft the opposite. To better illustrate, think of where it "kicks" or "flexes" being in the hands (high) or towards the tip (low).

More to it and we have some videos on THP TV that explain it way better than that with industry experts.

Thanks to all for diving into this one. A lot to digest I know, but I’m happy to help out however needed! Finally home from our HS tournament and ready!

Thanks to all for diving into this one. A lot to digest I know, but I’m happy to help out however needed! Finally home from our HS tournament and ready!

you win??!

A lot of great info in the write up, wish these were more accessible in local shops. Will have to see if the one good local shop will carry them

A lot of great info in the write up, wish these were more accessible in local shops. Will have to see if the one good local shop will carry them
I believe Club Champion has the full lineup.

I believe Club Champion has the full lineup.
There's one about an hour away, maybe I can talk my way into a fitting.. this years driver line up looks awesome so good a time as any

Would give the Gold a go for sure. Looks interesting.

Have yet to read, will be doing so shortly..

But I have to say I am PUMPED to see Charged have some depth here on THP and seriously looking forward to seeing more THPers experience it.

I find it strangely satisfying that color is their flex differentiator.
And done with something that is both bold and subtle at the same time.

Been thinking a LOT about the Gold in either a low loft 3w or more specifically the hybrid/utility version. This one deserves more discussion, so much science and tech going on here.

Plugged the black one into a XXIO Prime for driver #2 and digging it so far. I wanted to go a bit lighter in flex for this spot and this, while still stiff is a bit looser. Really digging the kick it’s offering so far.

Definitely focusing in on the hybrid/utilitiy shafts when they become available. Swinging one of the Charged in the XXIO (which wasn’t the best head fit) got me curious.

Definitely focusing in on the hybrid/utilitiy shafts when they become available. Swinging one of the Charged in the XXIO (which wasn’t the best head fit) got me curious.

Im thinking I end up with one in my hybrid as well. You need to make a trip to HQ and we do something on that.

I missed this one earlier, but great write up @Jman.

Kinnetix has my attention after @Canadan interviewed the founder last week. Seems like a really interesting company making extremely high quality equipment.

Im thinking I end up with one in my hybrid as well. You need to make a trip to HQ and we do something on that.
There’s a massive potential there. This is a line that neeeeeeeeeds to be talked about more!

I have one in a XXIO Prime that I am enjoying, but will be adding a Srixon adapter to one to give a try in the ZX-5.

Putting the Charged in play in a XXIO Prime head for some sim golf today. Cut it down to drop into Driver 2 slot at 43.5" and will see how it goes.

Putting the Charged in play in a XXIO Prime head for some sim golf today. Cut it down to drop into Driver 2 slot at 43.5" and will see how it goes.
This makes me happy. That thing has got some feel to it when I was swinging hard after it.

The hybrid and utilities are the ones I’ll be in line for as soon as they release!

This makes me happy. That thing has got some feel to it when I was swinging hard after it.

The hybrid and utilities are the ones I’ll be in line for as soon as they release!

So no real warmup, just took a cut and was 234 yards, which is right in line with my 3 wood distance. I have a feeling once warmed up, Im shooting for 240, which would be 10 yards past previous.

So no real warmup, just took a cut and was 234 yards, which is right in line with my 3 wood distance. I have a feeling once warmed up, Im shooting for 240, which would be 10 yards past previous.
Stop making want to try a two driver setup! :ROFLMAO:

@Jman

Smooth swing on this one.

4382CF68-6A97-47C6-B3C5-92D88EA8CC74.jpeg

Back