KINETIXX CHARGED Golf Shafts

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
In the past year at THP we have been able to take a deep dive into the KINETIXX family of golf shafts including the Ballistic Iron Shafts and Velocity shafts, but even then there is still so much more to discover. At times, KINETIXX seems to sail under the radar of many golfers, but only because they don’t really understand the depth to which they not only engineer their shafts, but actually produce their materials. Those looking for a deeper understanding of the brand can also reference this article where we sat down for some Q&A with KINETIXX CEO and CTO, Jason Horodezky.

With all that said, today KINETIXX is officially announcing the newest shaft designs into their matrix of options which goes by the moniker “CHARGED”

Continue reading...

• Staff
I really, truly, cannot wait to get some in swing experience with these. I’m not necessarily the target player for them, but slide into the upper range of the Gold models. Still, there’s so much uniqueness going on here, and I’m in person they’re drop dead gorgeous.

Nice write up, is hoop strength an area of shafts where manufactures feel they have the most to gain?

• Staff
Nice write up, is hoop strength an area of shafts where manufactures feel they have the most to gain?
It’s something they’re all always searching to improve, less ovaling without sacrificing feel means more energetic transfer, and more speed/distance.

Not necessarily, but its part of it. As materials get both lighter and stronger, it is definitely part of the story. Also one that I don't think has been told enough over the years and makes understanding the shaft dynamics a little simpler once you dive in.

• Staff
It will never cease to blow my mind that Kinetixx produces their own materials, it’s the most under talked about thing ever imo.

Great write up for some great looking shafts. Really interesting to see Kinetixx continue to evolve their lineup, and continue to offer something for nearly every golfer.

Good stuff as usual here! Super cool looking shaft. I've been waiting to learn about these since JB put that first teaser out. (y)

Good stuff. Since @JB posts on the Velocity I have been itching to get one. Now this one comes along. I just visited their website and this shaft isn't included yet. THP is on the leading edge. Good job.

I wish the stiff version was the blue! These look sooooo good in person as well. The fact that they make their own materials is pretty awesome as well. Great story here and I'm sure they perform too.

I currently have one of these in my 2nd driver and it is really working for me in Tech Studio. You can see that driver in action in the review we did on the new XXIO Prime with @Jman hitting it.

Electrocharged fabric and vacuum sealed, the tech in these is crazy cool

So your “soon” posts really meant soon!

Great write up! Cool to see the colors essentially represent the flex! I like that these also can just be plugged in to their shaft line up to give more options instead of try to cover a full range of golfers with just these three shafts. These fit a certain demo and if you’re not there, they have plenty of options for you still

might be the best looking driver shaft ever. bummer no extra stiff version. (unless they come out with it in green later. :love:)

might be the best looking driver shaft ever. bummer no extra stiff version. (unless they come out with it in green later. :love:)
Green would be cool, I'm not a fan of gold anything

Which one do you think you guys would fit into?

Much of this is way over my head to understand. But it sounds cool. I would go gold.. I think..

Much of this is way over my head to understand. But it sounds cool. I would go gold.. I think..

Got questions? Never hesitate to ask.

I'm not sure I fit into any of these, maybe the gold if anything?

How does this shaft compare to the Velocity? I'd be a Red almost Gold...My SS is 93ish

How does this shaft compare to the Velocity? I'd be a Red almost Gold...My SS is 93ish

pretty different feel between Velocity and Charged in my opinion.

pretty different feel between Velocity and Charged in my opinion.
Which one will you game and why?

Which one will you game and why?
Right now the Charged is in the XXIO Prime in driver #2 because I like something that feels a bit looser in that spot. Driver 1 remains the Velocity, but I could go either way. its really a feel preference for me if I went same weight and flex.

I would be Gold. Fits my SS range since I slowed down a little and I usually get along with mid mid profiles. I also like that its CB.

Got questions? Never hesitate to ask.

Just need to read through a few times to even know what to ask.. haha.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Back