Kinetixx Velocity Shafts

for as tech advanced as they are. They are very under the rader and quite about what they do.
Part of why it was so fun to do the interview article for the homepage.

For a while, they felt a bit out of reach - not sure why.

Now, I definitely want to connect more with them. Their story is transforming a bit and I like that.

They are definitely and probably intentionally aloof. And I mean that as a compliment. I had a shaft of theirs a while ago. I have always thought it was cool the produced their own fiber prepreg rolls.

This thing has some kick to it.

I just wish I had more info on their line up. Those look amazing and it's really surprising how many guys use Paderson in long drive and I do not recall ever seeing them on use on tour.

They look good and pricing looks solid as well.

Those look incredible especially the blue and green. :love:

I just wish I had more info on their line up. Those look amazing and it's really surprising how many guys use Paderson in long drive and I do not recall ever seeing them on use on tour.

They look good and pricing looks solid as well.

I don’t have it on memory but they do have tour play across most tours. One of the major reasons for lack of your presence however would be that they are not a large OEM shaft, therefore not necessarily stocked on all tour vans.

Hey JB, can you CPM one of those and snap a pic? I know the site says 245 +/- 5, and if anyone has super tight tolerances I’d expect it to be them!

These look AMAZING. Kinetixx is making a huge splash with me and Drawing a ton more of my attention. Making a lot of good moves- not I need to acquire one to test.

These look AMAZING. Kinetixx is making a huge splash with me and Drawing a ton more of my attention. Making a lot of good moves- not I need to acquire one to test.
Samesies

Hey JB, can you CPM one of those and snap a pic? I know the site says 245 +/- 5, and if anyone has super tight tolerances I’d expect it to be them!

Im not at Lab so I can snap the picture upon returning next week, but I put the green one on digiflex and it was 243.

Im not at Lab so I can snap the picture upon returning next week, but I put the green one on digiflex and it was 243.
Boom, that works perfect. I knew they’d be tight tolerances, but it’s always fun to see.

That shaft has to feel pretty lively. Reading the description on their site, it looks like it'd be a blast to hit if you can time it well.

That shaft has to feel pretty lively. Reading the description on their site, it looks like it'd be a blast to hit if you can time it well.
I think part of their thing is you don’t have to worry about trying to time anything.

Pictured together, the colours make me think of Christmas decorations somehow.
Taken alone, the blue one looks wicked - like a light sabre!

Pictured together, the colours make me think of Christmas decorations somehow.
Taken alone, the blue one looks wicked - like a light sabre!
That gold one is just so killer to me

That gold one is just so killer to me
And that’s exactly why other options are available.
I mean, they’re all great on their own... it’s just the combo of all at once.

Wow, those look fantastic 🔥

Blue is always my preference and that matte finish is incredible. Would look great in the Cobra Avalanche! :unsure:

What is the retail on these bad boys?

I think part of their thing is you don’t have to worry about trying to time anything.
Yeah if you select the correct shaft for your swing. I don't think this will be a very good fit for someone with a quick swing or fast transition. But they do have other options for those individuals. Just my opinion though. :D

I like the green... and the gold... and at first I didn't like the blue but that was only for about 10 seconds. I'm really liking it.

When will these finishes be available? Not sure if I missed that somewhere.

Back