Kinetixx Velocity Shafts

Not the Velocity, but I stumbled upon a Launch last night I think I’m going to tinker with.

Really want to try all three, the Velocity, Launch, and Ballistic to see what’s what.

The tight tolerances are incredible and I’m looking to get my hands on one to test in my current driver. I’m investigating which I want after breakfast.

The tight tolerances are incredible and I’m looking to get my hands on one to test in my current driver. I’m investigating which I want after breakfast.
I’m totally honest when I say the company story and tech is way more than I ever gave them credit for. The price always led me to pre judge, but when you produce your own pre preg and own your own factory it makes sense the price isn’t that scary.

We also have another piece coming this week with them that I think will really surprise people

I’m totally honest when I say the company story and tech is way more than I ever gave them credit for. The price always led me to pre judge, but when you produce your own pre preg and own your own factory it makes sense the price isn’t that scary.

We also have another piece coming this week with them that I think will really surprise people
Tease. Well, I haven’t bought new shafts in over a year so I’m due for some testing.

The Velocity in the MAVRIK Max is straight fire. Darn impressed with this shaft so far in a quick trial today and am looking forward to trying out a few others from the Kinetixx lineup.

Tease. Well, I haven’t bought new shafts in over a year so I’m due for some testing.
I think people will be surprised, it’s a little different direction wise. Was a great idea by @JB

Im going to give the Ballistic and Launch a go, hopefully I track down a Velocity eventually as well.

Not the velocity, but I needed to share it somewhere, haha

Launch arrived today, Ballistic soon and then I hope track down an eventual deal on a Velocity

CA4AF408-B3DB-4F8C-BAC2-4DB4054D8E44.jpegB644459A-B82C-4ED1-9068-0C2EFDB50143.jpeg5654B622-B4C9-41B4-B9DD-D145BCF20A58.jpeg

James you should start a new thread for that one

Hit balls with the Velocity shaft in the MAVRIK Max head today and continue to be crazy impressed by this shaft. There is a level of feedback that I really enjoy and I think this could be my gamer shaft this year.

I've tried to get more information on the shaft. The blue is great looking. But, when I've attempted to go to padersonshafts.com using both Chrome and Firefox, I've gotten warnings that the site has an invalid certificate, was unsafe and the browser recommended not continuing to the site.paderson velocity 2.png

Attachments

• paderson velocity.png
    paderson velocity.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 6
That is interesting Parrot, because I was on there earlier with no issue, but I do know they are currently working on it.

The one criticism I have of Paderson is that their shaft flex and weight designation is kind of confusing. If I am reading this below correct the KGTP75D50 is crazy stiff.

1590692403260.png

So I’m going to run with the Velocity in the driver for now and should have a few adapters in to experiment. Busy next 7 days for me but then will have a bit more time for testing and can have some fun with it.

So I’m going to run with the Velocity in the driver for now and should have a few adapters in to experiment. Busy next 7 days for me but then will have a bit more time for testing and can have some fun with it.

Ammo!!!!

0C74151A-D4B1-49BC-BD83-F6E3D68122DE.jpeg

Epoxy day is tomorrow and then running this one with a Mavrik Max head for a few rounds.

Epoxy day is tomorrow and then running this one with a Mavrik Max head for a few rounds.
Which weight and flex are you trying?

never tried Paderson shaft but have always been intrigued... really like that blue one

I’m going to put an adapter on one of these and drop it into a Mizuno ST-200 driver for next week.

I’m going to put an adapter on one of these and drop it into a Mizuno ST-200 driver for next week.
How was the Mav Max testing?

Back