Review Kinetixx Velocity Shafts

I'm going blue with the Titleist head. :cool:

I'm going with Blue. Even if it doesn't match I just love that color. Currently on the fence about which flex to order. I'm torn between D30+ and D30.

I'm going with Blue. Even if it doesn't match I just love that color. Currently on the fence about which flex to order. I'm torn between D30+ and D30.

I am leaning D30+ as my swing speed is at the higher end of that range. I really could fit in both. The color choice is way hard. I think all would look great with my TSI2

I've wanted to experiment with a softer shaft so I'm going blue D30. Hope it's a game changer!

I ended up going with the D30 as well. Being honest with myself and the current state of my game, I think it'll be the best fit sight unseen.

all the love for the blue, i'll go with the orange. will be a halloween theme with my blacked out epic max head. should be "scary" good.

...i'll see myself out haha

I'm going with the orange in D20 to match my Mav Max. Can't wait to hit this shaft!

Ok order is in I went with the D30T in Midnight gold-orange! That color choice was tough today lol.

Ok order is in I went with the D30T in Midnight gold-orange! That color choice was tough today lol.

haha harder than i expected!

I'm going with the orange in D20 to match my Mav Max. Can't wait to hit this shaft!

i have a mav max too. i’ll throw it in there and see how it does, along with the epic max. fun times ahead!

After re-reading this thread yesterday I'm super pumped to get this one in hand and see how it stacks up to one of my favorite setups ever!

will be working on driver in my lesson this sunday. hoping we can get the swing sorted out so that when this bad boy comes i'll be able to give it the beans and offer some good long-term feedback!

After re-reading this thread yesterday I'm super pumped to get this one in hand and see how it stacks up to one of my favorite setups ever!
will be working on driver in my lesson this sunday. hoping we can get the swing sorted out so that when this bad boy comes i'll be able to give it the beans and offer some good long-term feedback!

Ditto! After yesterday’s less than stellar driving performance, the shaft can’t get here quick enough.

This was a great watch and a brand that I don't have much familiarity with. After my trial and success with graphite shafts in my irons I'm taking more interest in Paderson Kinetixx. I'm definitely including them in the lineup next time i get fit.

You guys trying these are about to have your minds blown.

Saw a handful of guys this past weekend at the LD competition swinging a spaghetti noodle for a shaft.. I think some of the guys were swinging D10's, and I'm not kidding..

I kinda want to try it, seems like it could be fun :ROFLMAO:

You guys trying these are about to have your minds blown.

i’m so excited about the unique feel everyone talks about. just sounds like a ton of fun.

i’m so excited about the unique feel everyone talks about. just sounds like a ton of fun.
It’s active, but stable, it kicks, but it feels like it’s tight as hell.

I’ve literally never swung anything like it.

that's saying a lot given how many products you've reviewed and gamed over the years

that's saying a lot given how many products you've reviewed and gamed over the years
It’s funny, I remember the first practice swings and literally going “oh no way I keep this on the planet”, but then the same feeling followed through the swing at the ball….except it did stay on the planet, and somehow with all that active feeling it still felt ultra connected through impact. It’s wild man.

I am super excited also to get this in hand! My instructor is back in 2 weeks and will be on the trackman with this to see the numbers.

You're making the wait worse!! 🤣 Literally can't wait to get this one in hand.

This is sounding more intriguing by the moment, can't wait to swing it!

Back