Kobe Bryant Killed in a Helicopter Crash

Terrible terrible news. RIP Mamba.

Last edited:
So sad. It’s all over sports talk radio now. RIP.

Wow. Certainly not what I was expecting when logging in to THP. That’s just crazy.

That is crazy. Far too soon. RIP Kobe.

Oh my, how sad. Wow.

Tragic.

Very sad.

Wow awful news. Real legend of the game RIP. Wont find me anywhere near a helicopter.

Absolutely horrible. So sad to hear this news.

Just had a friend tell me a few minutes ago. Sad to hear that.

This is insane. So sad for his kids and wife. Indescribable.

Four daughters and a wife left behind - very sad.

So sad to hear of the death of Kobe Bryant. I pray for his wife and family. A legend.

My buddies just shared it, confirmed by a number of outlets now. So terrible

He just got passed by Lebron for 3rd all-time NBA scoring leaders last night too.

Wow! That is hard to believe!

A search turned up his Wikipedia article and it begins "Kobe Bryant was . . ."

Definitely sad, but I can't say I'd stake a claim to a Wikipedia article any time soon.

Wow awful news. Real legend of the game RIP. Wont find me anywhere near a helicopter.

It's all about relativity. When I needed to go from Baghdad to Al Asad, it was far safer than riding in an automobile.

Local ABC news is reporting that his young daughters were with him...I hope this isnt the case

Heartbreaking. I'm hearing reports that his 4 daughters and former NBAer Rick Fox were on the helicopter as well. RIP to all.

Now reports are claiming all his kids were with him. Pure speculation says others.

as sad as I am to hear of this, I am never not sickened by the greed of some to be the first to report regardless of accuracy.

I just heard. Wow so sad Prayers to his family and friends.

Last edited:
I don't think all his daughters were with him. He has 4 daughters + him + the pilot = 6 people They said 5 people were killed.

Either way it's very tragic & heartbreaking.

Wow, so terribly sad

Back