Launch Dates for 2025 TGL Season

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The new team golf league backed by Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy’s TMRW Sports is kicking off in January. The 7th to be exact and the first three Tuesday’s of the year it will be featured on ESPN and ESPN+ in the US.

The TGL brings six teams made up of PGA Tour players competing in a form of team golf with in the custom So-Fi Center on the campus of Palm Beach St.

Continue reading...

I'll watch it or at least tune in a bit to see what it is all about. Screen league or not, if they have good commentators I'll think it would be a good time.

I still don't know who's fully on each team - I was looking it up and not all of the teams are listed so I can't say my favorite team yet.

I hope I’m interested but don’t know if it’s the delays but I’m a meh at this point.

I will watch I am sure but I am not like super excited or anything..

Long time from now, hopefully the buzz picks up between now and then

If I don’t forget about it I’ll watch the first one and then make decision based off that if I continue or not.

Hope its good enough to watch, never know if this will be like the match events

I’m currently not really that enthusiastic about it. However, I would probably tune in to see if it’s worth watching for me.

I'm still not sold on this but curiosity will have me tune in to see what the final product looks like.

Long time from now, hopefully the buzz picks up between now and then
I can’t help but think this never gets off the ground.

Would be disappointing if it doesn’t. The amount of names involved both as owners and players though, that would be a pretty big train wreck

Would be disappointing if it doesn’t. The amount of names involved both as owners and players though, that would be a pretty big train wreck
I agree. I just keep thinking the pro golf landscape is going to completely change again before next year.

This still does absolutely nothing for me.

I’ll tune in to check it out. Indifferent currently.

This is something where if nothing else is on and i'm scrolling the TV guide I might stop and look at it. I'm not actively planning on watching though.

I'm still not sold on this but curiosity will have me tune in to see what the final product looks like.
It’s going to be real cool. I’m pumped for it

This is my feeling as well. I want to watch, and am excited for it, but if/when it does get going, I have a feeling my expectations are going to be too high for what is delivered.

Have to at least check it out... hope it's pretty cool. More golf stuff to watch the better IMO.

This is my feeling as well. I want to watch, and am excited for it, but if/when it does get going, I have a feeling my expectations are going to be too high for what is delivered.
I am just over the pro golfer cash grab.. It is too much any more.. I dont fault them and if in their shoes, I would probably be trying to do the same thing. But as a fan, I am over it.

I’m interested to see how it plays out. If done properly I think it could be fun to watch.

I am just over the pro golfer cash grab.. It is too much any more.. I dont fault them and if in their shoes, I would probably be trying to do the same thing. But as a fan, I am over it.
It's just another attempt at getting golf in to the prime time spot during the week. Even the biggest golf fans arent super interested.

I'll check it out.

Will likely watch the first one and determine if I like it from there. The golf doesnt seem to interesting but if the competition and banter between the players is good it would be worth it.

Will give it a go and see what it is all about.

Tbh, the last 24 months of professional golf has sort of pushed my enjoyment of the professional game to the side a little (albeit I did go the open..!), so I'll give it a go but not bouncing of the walls in excitement

Definitely will give some of this a watch and see how it interesting it is.

Back