Re-watching all these seasons is not a bad way to spend this quarantine time. A new season would be a bright spot.. Any idea when it will hit?

Re-watching all these seasons is not a bad way to spend this quarantine time. A new season would be a bright spot.. Any idea when it will hit?
They just released 2 of them this fall and winter and then they were supposed to be doing a theatre tour that got canned. I'm guessing that filming a new season might be a bit delayed due to the 'rona.

Talking with the reaaallly old lady who is looking for a therapist/psychiatrist, and amongst her loooooong story about her teeth and anxiety and such she says

I was trying so hard to keep composed but then also wanted to go down the letterkenny rabbit hole haha

I should definitely rewatch this series.

I've been watching Tacoma FD and re-watching Archer. Now that I'm done with those I might revisit Letterkenny. They are good to have on while doing other stuff such as posting on THP.

I need to get Hulu. I’ve only watch YouTube clips of this. Over the weekend I was watching one and my wife said “are you watching that stupid show?”. Well we don’t need to agree on everything to have a happy marriage :LOL:

Sorry Dan, I had to do it 🤣

I just saw that the new season will be 7 episodes long and drops on Saturday, December 26 on Hulu. That is an exciting Christmas time surprise but 7 episodes doesn't feel like it's enough!!

I just saw that the new season will be 7 episodes long and drops on Saturday, December 26 on Hulu. That is an exciting Christmas time surprise but 7 episodes doesn't feel like it's enough!!
I'll take what I can get! YES!

For once we get something early here in Canada. It drops Christmas Day for us on Crave.

Pitter patter...

Letterkenny is making the rounds through my wife’s coworkers and she seems interested... I sense a Letterkenny binge coming on! 😲

Yuuuuupppppp I can’t wait. Now to rewatch the whole series for the 6th time :ROFLMAO:

Back