I think I saw an episode of this and just scratched my head. Maybe it was the context... or Canadian humor... but I didn't get it.
The first episode should adequately set the tone.

if it doesn't, it's definitely not the show for you.

Welp saw this thread pop up and 20 minutes later I’m back from YouTube. Thanks THP!

The first episode should adequately set the tone.

if it doesn't, it's definitely not the show for you.
I couldn't tell you which episode it was so it's probably not for me.

I couldn't tell you which episode it was so it's probably not for me.
It took me until episode 3 to get hooked. I generally find Canadian comedy a less funny version of British humor but this is the funniest thing to come out of Canada since Bob and Doug McKenzie. I do not like Trailer Park Boy had haven't been impressed by Schitt's Creek. This is a million times funnier.

It took me until episode 3 to get hooked. I generally find Canadian comedy a less funny version of British humor but this is the funniest thing to come out of Canada since Bob and Doug McKenzie. I do not like Trailer Park Boy had haven't been impressed by Schitt's Creek. This is a million times funnier.
Oh man... It took me 5 minutes to laugh uncontrollably.

I think I saw an episode of this and just scratched my head. Maybe it was the context... or Canadian humor... but I didn't get it.
Canadian humour? First time I’m hearing this saying...

Again the Canadian Humour...

Trailer Park Boys is a stupid kind of funny, and Schitts Creek is not watched by anyone I know in Canada.

Letterkenny is completely on another level!

Canadian humour? First time I’m hearing this saying...
It's like British humor... an acquired taste so to speak.

Trailer Park Boys I'd heard of because the game in the Apple store showed up in an ad on another game I was playing. I played it for a while... it was a trip!

I think I'd like that show

It's like British humor... an acquired taste so to speak.

Trailer Park Boys I'd heard of because the game in the Apple store showed up in an ad on another game I was playing. I played it for a while... it was a trip!

I think I'd like that show
Interesting! I just didn’t know Canadian humour was its own thing!

Interesting! I just didn’t know Canadian humour was its own thing!
Y’all are pretty unique, and that’s what I’s appreciates about you.

I've never seen those TY videos. They are a riot. I'll have to catch up on those.
Is that icon a Welsh symbol?

I always found it curious that the English, Scottish, and Northern Irish flags are all represented on the Union Jack but not the Welsh flag.

Is that icon a Welsh symbol?

I always found it curious that the English, Scottish, and Northern Irish flags are all represented on the Union Jack but not the Welsh flag.
Yes. My great grandfather on my mom’s side emigrated from there in the 1800’s and I went there 7 years ago to see his birthplace while I was in the UK for vacation.

The dragon actually dates back to the 600s and was a symbol of Cadwaladr, King of Gwynedd during that period. I guess when the Union Jack was designed in the 1600’s Wales was considered a part of England at that time and no individual representation was considered.

haha that might be one of my least favorite episodes too hahaha

i agree it’s not the best but glenn is amazing in that episode

haha that might be one of my least favorite episodes too hahaha
There have definitely been many funnier since then but that was the one that kept me from giving up on the show. I don't know if I could pick a favorite but the one in the most recent season with the Noah and Anita Dyck ranks pretty high.

There have definitely been many funnier since then but that was the one that kept me from giving up on the show. I don't know if I could pick a favorite but the one in the most recent season with the Noah and Anita Dyck ranks pretty high.
sushis and sashimis

Fair play? Or post drive? Really though, I don't Canadian humor is its own thing like British humor is. But Letterkenny I don't get.:D

Back