There's a lot of purposefully uncomfortable characters in that show. Gail is also for running at the top of the list.
I think that's part of what makes it so fun, is that they know these characters are out there! Probably makes them fun to play as well!

Started rewatching from season 1 again to prep for the new ones. Coming up tonight is probably my favourite episode in the series, “The Spelling Bee.”
That is a great one. I think my favorite scene in any episode is where they 3 of them are playing catch and there’s the discussion about buttsholes.

That is a great one. I think my favorite scene in any episode is where they 3 of them are playing catch and there’s the discussion about buttsholes.
😂😂😂😂😂 they just turn away and start whipping the ball back and forth and cut him out of the triangle. What a great show.

😂😂😂😂😂 they just turn away and start whipping the ball back and forth and cut him out of the triangle. What a great show.
It was the sudden drop of the ball that got me in that open.

Is it December 25th yet?!

I don’t want to read all 28 pages but @YukonLiving how long from when you signed up for the forum until you posted here? 🤣.

Damn. Made it easy posting above me. You weren’t in on page 1.

Ehh? 🤣

I don’t want to read all 28 pages but @YukonLiving how long from when you signed up for the forum until you posted here? 🤣.
Haha! Took me longer than I thought to post in here! Thread started April 2019, my first post here was October 2019!

New season getting closer!!

I need to get back watching this.

Back