Don't let this one marinate. Pitter Patter and let's get at 'er and watch the 1st 9 seasons to be prepared for season 10.

At a couple episodes into season 2, I’m on the clock.

Don't let this one marinate. Pitter Patter and let's get at 'er and watch the 1st 9 seasons to be prepared for season 10.

Cannot ******* wait!

Finally a reason to get my Hulu back!!!!
I thought we got Hulu back when you bundled it with Disney a little while back!

I thought we got Hulu back when you bundled it with Disney a little while back!
I did not bundle. Bought Disney for a month and got addicted.. Then my Dad bought ESPN+ without consulting me.

Now we're all a mess.

I did not bundle. Bought Disney for a month and got addicted.. Then my Dad bought ESPN+ without consulting me.

Now we're all a mess.
LOL just bundle and share with your dad. Problem solved.

Yezzir ! Forget christmas I'm excited to watch this in my pj's having a nice beer

Started rewatching from season 1 again to prep for the new ones. Coming up tonight is probably my favourite episode in the series, “The Spelling Bee.”

Thoroughly enjoying season 2! Got through 4,5,6 tonight and there are so many laugh out loud moments. The chemistry honestly reminds of Workaholics, which is coincidentally another show my wife refuses to watch with me :LOL:

Yes!! The holiday season just got better!!

Started rewatching from season 1 again to prep for the new ones. Coming up tonight is probably my favourite episode in the series, “The Spelling Bee.”
haha such a great episode.

Back