Great first episode so far

I have bing watched through season 8. Love the show. How does this work, is season 9 the new season?

I have bing watched through season 8. Love the show. How does this work, is season 9 the new season?
Yeah I cruised through 8 seasons quickly. Didn’t know season 9 is here.

I need to hop back on this train. I started watching it over a year ago and then kids got in the way. Might have to start hiding in the basement.

Darn.. Helped my neighbors who are older and just getting back.. I planned to watch and THP all day but did a good deed instead.. Hmm

Gonna need to catch the new season

Darn.. Helped my neighbors who are older and just getting back.. I planned to watch and THP all day but did a good deed instead.. Hmm
This applies incredibly well to episode 5 hahahaha

Solid season. I'll probably have to watch it again this week to digest when I am paying more than half attention.
Some great zingers, maybe a tiny bit too much of the back and forth play-on-banter but it's funny as hell so I get it.

Walked into the living room where the kids are watching a Dinsey movie and the guy that plays Reilly was on screen. Took me a second to realize it was him he was using full sentences. :ROFLMAO:

I’m a little disappointed overall. I know Covid has made it very hard to create content, but I just found barely watching. The funniest part to me was the hockey coach telling drunken stories about him and his wife!🤣 The ending was interesting!😳🤔

I thought it started kind of slow and got better and better as the season went on.

I really enjoyed Season 9 a lot. That ending...fark for having to wait for season 10

Back