Limited Edition: Ben Hogan Player’s Combo Sets in DBM Finish

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The most requested item of the company is now available. Golfers have been asking this since the launch of the combo set, and the company took notice. Ben Hogan Player’s Combo Set in DBM Finish is here.

Hogan is set to introduce a limited run of the black combo set featuring . Featuring the PTx Pro irons for 4/5/6/7 before rounding out the scoring area with ICON in 8-PW.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Love it! The Hogan DBM finish is top notch!

That icon was in the top 3 for me for 2021. Really like the look of it. I have noticed the black finish has gained a lot of popularity and these should do really well.

Those look good!!

Wonder how many sets they are going to make available? Still love the look of these irons.

The Black finish is so good. Going up to hybrid is sweet. These will not last long if very limited

Played Hogan blades or Edges for years and these are very handsome and decent price for a special edition.

Those look sharp!

There are going to be some happy campers with this available now!

Those look awesome

Very nice. I like that Hogan is listening.

If I wanted to play black irons, the conversation would start and stop right here. Well done BH.

Cool looking sticks!

Gorgeous! I don't think irons can look any better than these.

Such a great finish. Well done Ben Hogan!!

Those look really good! I like the added touch from the coloured ferrules.

Damnit! I just bought irons. Quit teasing me with money I don’t have to spend.

These look sharp and after being shipped a Hogan 5i I can say they perform very well. Super consistent if not flashy. I’d rather have good gapping than hit a 6i 230. Sure that’s fun but I prefer 12-15 yard gaps starting at 125 with GW. Well maybe 120 now, results so far this year has me down 5 yards from last year. I also am off season so not really thinking much of that.

Those look absolutely fantastic. The DBM finish is so durable & holding well on my PTx Pro's.

Love it! Such great irons in each series and now you can have both! Since I already have the PTX still holding out for a full set of icons once I start playing again.

Dang- why couldn’t they have had these for the event .

Those are sweet looking!!

Hogan always has some sweet product, this one is super sweet.

Back