CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

20231206_130406.jpg

I think I could handle living in the middle The Clive.

This was my last on-course pic I took at The Hideaway as we finished up the final hole on Wednesday. Great memories of an awesome experience.

IMG_5964.JPG

20231207_161713.jpg
My very last pic at the Hideaway before we headed to the bus.

Miss these guys!

I need to finish my write-ups. And have some photos I can post now that I couldn't earlier because the new bags were in them.

View attachment 9243395
My very last pic at the Hideaway before we headed to the bus.

Miss these guys!
You my friend have done such a phenomenal job on bringing the experience of the hideaway and the Grand Daddy in general to us who dream of one day being there! Kudos to you! thank you for bringing the heat with these photos!

I need to finish my write-ups. And have some photos I can post now that I couldn't earlier because the new bags were in them.
I still need to get your fitting edited. I’m slacking hard on that

I had the best round to date with my Grandaddy bag. I will post in other equipment threads later, but shot an 80 (net -3) today.

My biggest struggle since the GD had been putter and it worked great today.

I can’t thank Callaway enough.

I had the best round to date with my Grandaddy bag. I will post in other equipment threads later, but shot an 80 (net -3) today.

Yes! Love this.

I have a round tomorrow in some chilly temperatures but I’m really excited.

I figured in order to get the best out of my Grandaddy bag setup, that it was time to fix some problems, and took a lesson this week.
-fix my improper grip that messes with my setup in all sorts of ways
-finally start getting in proper position with the driver and fairway woods.

Lots of work to go, hopefully get out and try stuff on the launch monitor tomorrow, but it is a start.

Finally time to address the issues that we bandaided so I could play some mildly passable golf this past December.

I love this thread popping up into my feed on the regular. It’s been fun watching this crew from afar.

I'm heading over to Las Vegas in the morning for a couple days of golf. Packing my Grandaddy Ogio backpack tonight for the trip brought back all the memories and feels from walking into Callaway HQ that first night and seeing all our backpacks sitting there on the desks in the media center, stuffed with swag and tagged with our names!

IMG_5780.JPG

This feels so slow rolled this year. No captain. No asscap. It’s like almost here already.

This feels so slow rolled this year. No captain. No asscap. It’s like almost here already.
Maybe Team Legacy is going back. 🤷‍♂️ Man I would do it again if asked!!!

I'm heading over to Las Vegas in the morning for a couple days of golf. Packing my Grandaddy Ogio backpack tonight for the trip brought back all the memories and feels from walking into Callaway HQ that first night and seeing all our backpacks sitting there on the desks in the media center, stuffed with swag and tagged with our names!

View attachment 9245177
That bag is my new travel bag and every time I pack it I just smile. I’ve left a few memories in the pockets to raise it up a notch.

I'm really looking forward to seeing who the lucky Grandaddy team members will be for 2024!

That bag is my new travel bag and every time I pack it I just smile. I’ve left a few memories in the pockets to raise it up a notch.
Mine too, it's pretty amazing how much stuff fits in it. I packed for a two-day trip and had plenty of room.

You played great. I was hot on your heels with a net -2.

Loving my Callaway clubs, bag, and Chrome Tour golf ball!

Back