Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

I apologize for the "Shakey" video (most of it from bumps in the road), but thought the people who haven't been here before would enjoy a drive to Caledonia.
***Warning: this video is 2:24 long. Videographer not responsible for any sickness related to vertigo, dizziness or flat out jealousy
https://vimeo.com/134557467

Let's not go down that road again, instead let's celebrate the guys and their journey that was spectacular to watch unfold, and the two kick ass equipment companies who played a major role in making it possible. Kudos to all.
Oh the equipment! The D200 is freaking silly! Then add in the beauty of the FG tour wedges. Good Christ I wish people would pay attention to more than a label.

Oh the equipment! The D200 is freaking silly! Then add in the beauty of the FG tour wedges. Good Christ I wish people would pay attention to more than a label.
They will, and you W/S staffers and this event are a major reason why. I knew you'd get on well with that driver!

Loved every second of this thread and this event. You all kick ass, thats a fact.

Kinda tempted to give those Wilson wedges a try after this weekend. I kept hearing ridiculous up and downs with them all weekend.

Kinda tempted to give those Wilson wedges a try after this weekend. I kept hearing ridiculous up and downs with them all weekend.
If you have a shallow angle of attack, the Tour Grinds are stupid good.

FG Tour wedges are legit. Spin spin spin baby. Sexy and easy to flight with the KBS Tour shafts

I will say this. The V4 irons are freaking solid! They are super solid and love the feel of them. Pure atruck shots are amazing!

If you have a shallow angle of attack, the Tour Grinds are stupid good.
So much this! I had a couple of my best sand shots, ever, today. The 58 Tour Grind was absolutely fantastic.

Congrats Team Heritage!!! Another fantastic THP event!!! Well done!!!

Congrats to Team Heritage, I'm sure 441 and his compadres are flying high.

Here's hoping another event for True Blue and Caledonia is in the cards for 2016. Great show to Team Tradition and great win Team Heritage. THP does it yet again.

Loved following along with all the matches over the weekend! I ended up checking out a ton of coverage sitting by a camp fire in the woods, foregoing roasted marshmallows for Legacy goodness, and it was so worth it.

Great job to all the participants, the captains, and an especially huge thanks to all the sponsors!

Hole 8 par 4... Bret hits one 30 yards past the green.

Here's hoping another event for True Blue and Caledonia is in the cards for 2016. Great show to Team Tradition and great win Team Heritage. THP does it yet again.
Yes x100 to this. All of this.

c7a9994a772225290cdf59b7d80e84e1.jpg

Too priceless not to share.

~Rock
That's awesome

Just caught up p- WOW. HUGE congrats to Team Heritage; you guys really golfed your balls this weekend. But ALL of this was so incredible, I'm not sure it could've been done better. The coverage was fantastic ... really enjoyed the sportsmanship moments.

Congrats Team Heritage and my boy ArmyGolf! Just got off the course and trying to catch up. Looks like a great singles round!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

a6d854f143ad90ede2aade62806c237f.jpg

She's ready for the ride home

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

One can buy clubs. Nobody on the face of this planet can experience what we've experienced this weekend!
Damn straight buddy.

The memories are flooding in already. The experience of a lifetime remembered immediately.

c5ec4f97ef73cdb0d0c4584f8612e650.jpg

36913a217f4bae06f764dfcc7eef6f3a.jpg

Seeing that THP logo on the side of that hat is bad ass

What an awesome event and loved seeing how everyone laid it all out for their teams. All 16 of you created your legacy this weekend. The two captains are pure awesome and you guys lead your teams well.

both companies offer great equipment and as a community we got to see almost all they have to offer. IMO you guys showed how good their equipment is and probably opened eyes to how,good equipment can be from companies outside of the popular ones when give a chance.

Congrats Team H! Well done!

Congrats team Heritage!!

Congrats Team Heritage! You earned it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back