Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

Mikedean441: "What'd you get (referring to the pro shop bag)"
Greggdrews: "I got you a hall of fame tag"

Amazing.

That's great

Amazing.
I'm dying that is instant classic material.

It's like all you do is ride the coattails of others and win lately

FIFY. :)

Seriously, congratulations to Captain Mike and his team. And to Captain Ricky and his team as well. This has been a blast to follow along with.

One can buy clubs. Nobody on the face of this planet can experience what we've experienced this weekend!

Exactly! I always wanted to be in a THP team event but my card was never drawn, I am now regulated to not entering as I never know when the arthritis in my spine will render me incapable of participating. I would have gladly swapped places with anyone on Team Tradition and let them keep the clubs. The experience with your teammates and other THPers is priceless. Well done Kevin, proud of you buddy.

Words cant describe, but i will try later. Thank you all, and especially, JB, Morgan, canadan, ricky and my captain, MIKE!

~Rock

All of you boys played your hearts out this weekend, proud of all of you. You left it all out there, not much more you can ask for!

Amazing.
Love this so much.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Team Heritage and captain Mike you guys played well.

Congrats Team Team Tradition on a fantastic weekend,you guys might not get the trophy but you are all winners !

c7a9994a772225290cdf59b7d80e84e1.jpg

Too priceless not to share.

~Rock

Congrats to the victors! What a great thread, even catching up on it was like read time...so cool. Excellent work by all those on the ground at Caledonia. Thanks guys!

Wow! Just catching up and it was incredible!

Congrats to 441 and his band of brothers!
Great golf played by all, you all were great ambassadors of the inaugural #THPLegacy!

So long True Blue. This is something I'll never forget.
ff0829a85b391f6910fe9811b2cc5258.jpg

Exactly! I always wanted to be in a THP team event but my card was never drawn, I am now regulated to not entering as I never know when the arthritis in my spine will render me incapable of participating. I would have gladly swapped places with anyone on Team Tradition and let them keep the clubs. The experience with your teammates and other THPers is priceless. Well done Kevin, proud of you buddy.

My good man I would love to play an event like this with you.

My good man I would love to play an event like this with you.

I wish Dawg would try one more time to get in something big. Maybe the GrandDaddy! :blob: Heck if it's more about the equipment than the competition, why not? For another thread/day I suppose......

Let's not go down that road again, instead let's celebrate the guys and their journey that was spectacular to watch unfold, and the two kick ass equipment companies who played a major role in making it possible. Kudos to all.

I can live update the afternoon Team Tradition beer shamble if anyone wants...

Back