CONTEST Live Update Thread: Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

@hedley_lamarr08 Did you end up playing TR today?
No I'm leaving out in the morning actually. The hurricane and weather and such just kinda made me give up on it. I done a lot of putting practice today with some simulator work this week. I wanted to play it but being by myself wouldn't have been as much fun either.

No I'm leaving out in the morning actually. The hurricane and weather and such just kinda made me give up on it. I done a lot of putting practice today with some simulator work this week. I wanted to play it but being by myself wouldn't have been as much fun either.

Total bummer but understood. TR would not be as fun as a single. Hopefully you get much better weather this week.

I'm going with @JB and @DannyLe to win
I have a Callaway Epic Max LS with a Fujikura ventus Blue 6x
Based on the online fitting, looks like my favorite would be the Lin-Q M40X TSPX.

Let's do this!

Who's excited for this one? I'm excited

Super excited. Can’t wait to see this course one month after I was just there. Nothing like walking into your cottage and seeing your name on your room!

tick tock baby. Next event is here

Uneventful other than leaving so early
We all know why you left early…

I am ready to relive Dormie again.

We all know why you left early…

I am ready to relive Dormie again.

If I can't watch the games with GG, this is the next best thing so we can chat during them. She loves football.
But the real reason is I was told traffic on 95 through much of SC was going to be terrible from the storm.

I’m going with @hedley_lamarr08 and @GLG20 to win this.
My current driver is the B21 with the RCH 55 shaft. My favorite UST Driver shaft is the Helium Nanocore.

Looking forward to following this.

feet in the floor and vehicle loaded. Quick workout and shower before hitting the road

Safe travels to all! You guys are going to have a blast!

Who will win the match? JB and Danny.
What is your current driver? Mizuno STZ
What shaft is in your current driver? Motore f3
What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? LIN-Q M40X TSPX blue

Good luck and safe travels everyone!

Let’s go! THP, UST Mamiya with @DannyLe, Callaway, and Dormie Club! Like a murderer’s row of golf.

Danny and I will be meeting the guys at 5pm or so at Dormie Club. We will go over the next couple of days with them and then dine at the club. Pics incoming.

This is going to be one heck of a thread over the next few days.

Travel Day! LFG!

Let’s go… Shaft Up is here!!!

LET'S GOOOO!!!! Just what we all needed to cure those Monday blues! Safe travels guys!

Safe travels guys

Where’s the travel pics????

Safe travel everyone.

Hope it’s an epic couple days.

Back