Looking For Testers: Theragun PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats guys! Wow what a great prize. Looking forward to the reviews.

Giving out FIVE of these things is nuts.......congrats and kudos to Therabody!!!

I just said the same thing about shipping them haha. The boxes are not light. :ROFLMAO:

I just said the same thing about shipping them haha. The boxes are not light. :ROFLMAO:

Thats the only thing about them that could be improved. The weight. But i get it......still worth it by a long measure.

Congrats guys, I look forward to following along with your reviews!

Congrats! Looking forward to reading about your feedback while testing them out.

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s thoughts on this, especially about how well it works on the back!

Congrats guys! Huge win there!

Congrats guys! Great group there!

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before? YES
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO? The quality and the app; currently have a cheapo version
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member Yes

We announced the testers this morning a few posts up.

Congrats guys!

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats dudes! Look forward to your reviews

So cool to open up THP and see this. The Theragun has been spoken so highly here that I can't wait to try this out and report back.

Thank you

Congrats everyone!!

congrats guys.!

1. Have you tried percussive therapy devices before?
- I had a sports therapist use a Theragun on me in Phoenix; it was my first experience with it and it was amazing!
2. What makes you want to try Theragun PRO?
- I have a stretching and massage/roller routine; I would love to add the Theragun PRO therapy to my routine.
3. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member
- Yessir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back