MadMacMan here from NW Louisiana

madmacman

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey!
Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Havent really had time to play much golf as family and work life has really ramped up the last couple of years.
I did get to play back in July after a 7 month departure from the game. I thought I was gonna yack it up, but shot
a pleasant 83.

That 83 lead to another round this week. Even tho it was a two man scramble, I still think I would have shot low 80's if we used all my shots.
My partner rolled in at least 8 one putts to save par with me contributing all the set up shots.

So, I may hang up the mountain bike (Reason for not playing golf) as I dont have any more time for that than I do for golf.

I hope to have another round next week. Maybe I can play at least 3 more times before december rolls around.

MCubed

Welcome to THP.

welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to :thp: MadMacMan!

Welcome to THP! No need to rack up the bike, ride it on off days.

Welcome to THP. LSU fan?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! That's quite the avatar! Is there much mountain biking to be done in La?

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP!

Glad you found us.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!
A few of us in the area have discussed possibly getting in a round at the new course (Mystic Creek) in El Dorado, AR or maybe trying to put together a THP outing in the Shreveport area. Keep an eye out on here for something like that happening, either this fall or sometime next spring.

Welcome to Paradise!!

Welcome to THP MCubed. (Almost reminds me of Mark Cuban, almost)

Welcome to Paradise! Glad to have you :bashful:

Welcome to THP!
A few of us in the area have discussed possibly getting in a round at the new course (Mystic Creek) in El Dorado, AR or maybe trying to put together a THP outing in the Shreveport area. Keep an eye out on here for something like that happening, either this fall or sometime next spring.

SWEET! I know a few golfers that would love to join in

Welcome to THP! That's quite the avatar! Is there much mountain biking to be done in La?

This avatar very much represents my game. Some days I light it up and some days it lights me up. As to mountain biking, I would refer more to Hilly biking. Louisiana has only one "Mountain" named Driskoll Mountain. Its not very tall. But we have lots of trails that are fun and technical.

Welcome to THP. LSU fan?

Yes. Yes I am. Counting down the days to opening game day.

Welcome to THP! No need to rack up the bike, ride it on off days.

Its too hot.

Yes. Yes I am. Counting down the days to opening game day.
My girlfriend attended LSU for Grad School, she is a huge fan. Wisconsin and LSU just agreed to open the 2014 season in Houston, we will be a house divided!

Back