Match V: Bryson vs Brooks

I'm a simple man. I won't think too much in to it and I'll watch and enjoy.

I'll watch it and I really hope Bryson does well in it. I get so hot and cold on him but I really liked him in the other match IV - then dislike when he spoke bad about a sponsor, then liked him again with the long drive contest.

Just saw this... my first reaction:

This is going to be an awesome watch for the first hour.

I'm guessing it's 12 because of TV worrying about carrying an audience for an additional 90+ minutes.
That's what I was thinking too, the previous matches seemed to drag on a bit

I'll watch it and I really hope Bryson does well in it. I get so hot and cold on him but I really liked him in the other match IV - then dislike when he spoke bad about a sponsor, then liked him again with the long drive contest.
I'm a roller coaster with Bryson as well. I love watching him play but he makes so many comments that make me cringe I find myself also really disliking him. Right now I'm pretty high on Bryson coming off the Ryder Cup / long drive.

I might watch it but the player PIP $$ is the only reason this is happening.

Excited to watch it.
I dont think the animosity was entirely fake. I do believe both sides hyped it up for attention. I would too with the program the PGA had in place LOL
I am so back and forth on if I like Bryson or not. I met him when he was "small" Bryson and he was enjoyable to be around. I kind of fell off the Bryson train once he started trashing Cobra and with some of his questionable whininess. After Ryder Cup and long drive competition I think I am back on rooting for him. The stuff he does on youtube is enjoyable as well.
Brooks on the other hand...:rolleyes:
I do like the 12 hole format as these matches tend to drag on with the different challenges and increased conversation.

I don’t have much need to watch a couple of D-Bags make a ton of money. Yes, money will be raised for charity but they just don’t do it for me.

These guys don’t do much for me. Hopefully it will be entertaining

I have zero interest in this. I am so tired of this whole bit, and just wish we could all let it go.

I will watch no reason not to. Hopefully it is entertaining

Unless it's on cable television & there are curse words allowed :eek: , it's a hard pass for me. I can just hear Brooksie say "take that you POS!" :ROFLMAO:

We should get to St. John in time to watch. :cool:

Can't wait for this. Should be fun.

View attachment 9032342

One question: Why is it only a 12 hole match????
Id definetly tune in for this one. As for why its only 12 holes, who knows but I do like that its kind of old school. Golf courses used to only be 12 holes.

If there isn’t mic’d up trash talk or Peyton Manning commentating I’m not interested…and for the record 12 holes is ridiculous.

You have to wonder how Brooks handles this one, considering his typical attitude (that he wants portrayed) is that of general disinterest.

Hopefully he has a ton of fun with it.

Reactions: JB
Will definitely watch, should be fun. Sure it’s contrived, but it should still be enjoyable to watch.

I knew I should’ve called this in the Ryder Cup thread. Bryson teased “something fun”in his press conference and this was my first thought. Except in my head it was 18 holes. Will this be Ryder Cup style with heckling?

Will definitely watch this, should be a good match.

Now I hate them both.

Screenshot_20211005-190044_Instagram.jpg

Definitely my reaction. I can't believe I missed this earlier.

Back