Match V: Bryson vs Brooks

The booking of this Angle has been perfect….

It’s 12 holes because Bryson can’t hit driver on par 3s, so are they even worth it? I hope they skip them.

This is happening on my birthday, so is there anywhere to watch it in the UK? Will it be on YouTube?

I feel like this was inevitable. Glad it's coming on and I may watch a bit of it.

I won’t overthink the players or number of holes. Match play golf is fun and both players can play. That’s all I need to enjoy this a bit.

Remember when I said 12 holes should be a thing and three 6s would be a better platform for the health of golf? Weird :D

The golf should be fun to watch but I can't imagine their mic'd up commentary will be good at all. I hope they have good commentators to cover for it.

YES! settle it on the course. Does anyone actually believe there is a true *IT*? Doesn't matter, this should make for some interesting TV.

The only “it” here is the PIP pool.

Pfft. Brooks and Bryson. 2 golfers I don't like... playing at a newly renovated course with some of the highest green fees in the country... and the golf course was almost turned into a waterpark.

I skimmed the article. Those are the high points I caught. I think that day I have to wash my dog. Or cat. Or something. I won't be watching:confused2:

I’ll definitely watch but I think it’s going to be a bit Gimmicky & way over hyped ... don’t know and really don’t care but I think their differences are behind them & this is a way to cash in on that (the tension & beef)

It’s on Black Friday so I’m usually golfing that day as my wife and daughters will be out shopping. I’ll watch the highlights but watching it live doesn’t interest me, I’d rather be out on the course.

You know- BDC should show up with a few guys. One holding a Level, another with a Laptop Weather Station, and a Surveyor with a Theodolite. then BK rolls up with a trailer behind the cart holding his Major Trophies.

TV Gold...

And after that? YAWN....

I will not be tuning into any coverage of this.

I’m still committed to not watching this, but this is some damn cool content.

I’m still committed to not watching this, but this is some damn cool content.

I still couldn't hit a ball 521 yards, even from 650 feet above it, but that was pretty cool! Glad to see them having fun with it.

Have to say I’m a Bryson fan but wish Brooks would go away. Probably will not watch just because Brooks is in it. Would rather see Bryson vs Finau or Champ or one of the other long hitters.

Feels like they’re both trying too hard on social.

That said, of course I’ll watch.

Jabbing at Bryson & Koepka already…posted last night but adding here.

Back