McDonald's: Create Your Taste

I still had to interact with a young lady that took my money, handed me a buzzer and big smile

You could join the 21st century and slide your card in that friendly swiper on the machine in front of you :)

You could join the 21st century and slide your card in that friendly swiper on the machine in front of you :)

I don't trust technology....lol

I like the idea of the kiosk and choices. That said, I really wish McDonalds would stop trying to serve what they think is "premium" burgers....They don't make anything premium. they should focus on trying to have good cheap food and they'd do better imho.

How is there 4 of these in St George Utah but ZERO in all of Arizona.

I thought the same thing at first, but honestly I thought it was a quality burger. I will have it again

I like the idea of the kiosk and choices. That said, I really wish McDonalds would stop trying to serve what they think is "premium" burgers....They don't make anything premium. they should focus on trying to have good cheap food and they'd do better imho.

How is there 4 of these in St George Utah but ZERO in all of Arizona.

Utah is better than Arizona.... Until I move to Arizona for my wife's dental school lol

I haven't been to a McDonald's unless in dire circumstances for years, and I don't see this changing that. I like the concept, but I just straight up don't like their burgers.

This is nothing like a McDonald's burger you've had in the past. Their other burgers are so gross, they're good...when you want crappy food

Utah is better than Arizona.... Until I move to Arizona for my wife's dental school lol

You argument is voided based on two words.

Fry Sauce.

This was made to order with a nice presentation, fresh ingredients and the bun, the bun was great. Fresh fries and a soda. I put that in front of anyone and you'd have no idea that it came from the Golden Arches

Actually did a marketing project on this. The product is much, much better. However, the price is rather high and you're still eating at McDonald's.

9feb00e88d4468e7e9f6493cc388f595.jpg

This is the best burger over seen out of McDonald's

McD's going gourmet!!!

Actually did a marketing project on this. The product is much, much better. However, the price is rather high and you're still eating at McDonald's.

The price was the same as if I ordered a number 1 value meal.

The price was the same as if I ordered a number 1 value meal.
Really? Because everything I saw reported was that burgers alone could run $9.50 easily. Maybe prices have come down?

This is nothing like a McDonald's burger you've had in the past. Their other burgers are so gross, they're good...when you want crappy food

If that's true, then maybe I'll break one of my personal commandments and give one a shot. Based on Freddie's photo, it does look like a significant step up.

That being said, I'd still rather go to Five Guys.

EDIT: Just kidding...the nearest location to me is in Utah.

Really? Because everything I saw reported was that burgers alone could run $9.50 easily. Maybe prices have come down?

$7.68 for the 1/4lb, fries and soda

Its funny to read the comments on social media about cost. Here is a great analogy. You can get a burrito for 99 cents at Taco Bell. Now look at all of these same people complaining run to crapotle and spend $7.00.

Its funny to read the comments on social media about cost. Here is a great analogy. You can get a burrito for 99 cents at Taco Bell. Now look at all of these same people complaining run to crapotle and spend $7.00.

Crapotle is delicious.

Oh, there's one really close to my house. That's interesting.

Back