NEWS Minjee Lee Joins Team Callaway

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday, Callaway officially announced a multi-year staff pro agreement with global star, Minjee Lee. With this announcement, Lee will carry 14 Callaway clubs in the bag, including an Odyssey Putter, plus a Callaway golf ball, bag, and glove. She now joins her brother Min Woo as part of their stable of staff players.

“I’m thrilled to be joining the Callaway Staff, and I’m excited to see how their equipment will help my performance going forward,” Lee said. “They’re the most played club brand on the LPGA, so I’ve seen how good the product is, and how much it’s helped my brother take his game to the next level. Now that I’ve had a chance to try their new driver and the Chrome Tour Ball, I feel confident in my setup, and I know that this is the right decision for me.” Her current bag features a Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond Driver, an Odyssey Putter, and a new Chrome Tour X Ball.

MinjeeLee3-8d31eaf858105491.jpeg

Continue reading...

That’s a nice signing from the LPGA Tour.

That’s a great signing for Team Callaway!

Big pickup there.

The LPGA stable is shaping up nicely.

I like it. Great talent and a personality to match.

Team Callaway is getting stronger!

Good to hear. They need some help right now with there previous two heavyweights on LIV right now getting less exposure.

I liked that Min Woo introduced her as well.

Nice signing. I enjoy the fact that Callaway is able to get 14 clubs AND the ball. I realize others do as well but doesn't seem to be as common

Nice signing there. LPGA needs some quality love.

Huge signing. Top 3 player in the women's game

Love to see this, great signing for both of them.

Saw this last night before bed, this is a great signing imo.

Now having Minjee - along with Rose Zhang is a great look for Callaway.

Oof, Minjee about to pick up some yardage with 13 clubs and possibly get even better

Great to see.

Nice addition to Team Callaway.

Good signing! Love to see the LPGA signings!

Great signing here. Love watching her play (y)

Very nice addition

That is a great addition she is phenomenal!

Saw that earlier this morning and was thinking that’s really good get for Callaway. They are really set up well on the LPGA. Maybe snag Ko next? lol

My brain read this as MinWoo Lee this morning and had to click in to see it was MinJee. 🤦‍♂️

Wonderful addition to the Callaway fam!

That is awesome for both Callaway and MinJee. Very cool to see!

Back