Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

I still have some shopping to do. Gotta pop some tags and hunt for a come up.

Well I'm not doing anything fancy, it's just I'm 103 & if I don't start early I might forget something. Lol

tapin from my big as note 2

I bought a couple compression shirts today for Branson. With all the talk on how they can help I thought I should try it. Taylor and Jeff thank you for setting up the Friday and Sunday rounds together I could really care less who I play with, but like bulldog would like to mix it up if possible.

Got my Saturday threads built around the new Puka hat. The rest of the time I will be dressed in burlap.

#goldbondrequired

J.

caddyshack09b.jpg

It looks good on you though!

Seeing the sunday pairings makes this seem so close, yet so far. #isithereyet

~Rock

New pairings coming shortly.. Accommodating some requests!

UPDATED SUNDAY TEE TIMES: We will be going off starting at 8AM

1[SUP]st[/SUP] Tee Time
Cookie
Johnny Mojo
Gregzee
ShaneP

2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Tee Time
Cpt. Dru
Dance_Business
Illinimick
Bulldog

3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Tee Time
Jman
Texashacker34
J4U
SharkHat

4[SUP]th[/SUP] Tee Time
JeffReedMO
Woody_74
BigTazz53
McRock

JMan has decided we no longer want a Team Altitude.

I got work to do this week!!!

JB: for pairing purposes I'm playing at a 23 now. :)

Looks good TH, thanks!!

Loudmouth gear ready, clubs ready, game...well 2 outta 3 aint bad haha

Sitting in a lounge chair at lake of the ozarks right now. Perfect weather. Bring on Branson and lets keep this weather!

~Rock

So excited.

Sitting in a lounge chair at lake of the ozarks right now. Perfect weather. Bring on Branson and lets keep this weather!

~Rock

I love that place. Find a boat, party cove is calling.

Id need a bigger boat than what i have available to get to party cove.

~Rock

I was all over the place today in my scramble round I played at, but I did have some really good shots. My irons are coming around from working on something Jeff noticed and then working on it with a buddy. I am definitely ready for Friday. Now just to crank out a good interview before we leave so I don't have to think about it the whole time.

SOOOOO STOKED! Looking forward to meeting THP'rs and having a great time. Big thanks to all for the hard work on this. Any idea about Friday pairings yet?

J.

SOOOOO STOKED! Looking forward to meeting THP'rs and having a great time. Big thanks to all for the hard work on this. Any idea about Friday pairings yet?

J.

I'll try to have them posted tomorrow. I'll use Taylor's and will make sure guys have an opportunity to play with everyone.

UPDATED SUNDAY TEE TIMES: We will be going off starting at 8AM

1[SUP]st[/SUP] Tee Time
Cookie
Johnny Mojo
Gregzee
ShaneP

2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Tee Time
Cpt. Dru
Dance_Business
Illinimick
Bulldog

3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Tee Time
Jman
Texashacker34
J4U
SharkHat

4[SUP]th[/SUP] Tee Time
JeffReedMO
Woody_74
BigTazz53
McRock

Oh my, what fun will be had...can't wait!

Oh my, what fun will be had...can't wait!

It should be an...entertaining...group that we have on Sunday! Hahaha

Is there anyone looking for a roommate for the weekend. If there's room it's looking like I'm going to be able to make this trip. I would also be interested in playing the Friday/Sunday rounds if possible. Fill me in on the details. I'll wait to get the info before contacting GG.

Still not sure if little man is coming down with me (grandma will be taking care of him while golfing if it happens).

Does anyone want to split Saturday night if they end up staying in KC and it's just me coming down on Saturday morning through Sunday?

Back