Mitsubishi TENSEI TENSEI 1K Pro Red

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Dropped right from them today on a new shaft in the lineup.

Dropped right from them today on a new shaft in the lineup.

Too bad it is high launch and mid spin instead of high launch low spin..

This is pretty awesome. Love that as a whole the industry has gone to white, blue, red. I bet some guys can learn a few things at the Mitsubishi experience

• Admin
This in a fairway wood sounds nice.

I would take that profile immediately

interesting sounding shaft.

Well if ever there was a Tensei that might actually be designed for me…

Well hello there. Gonna have to give this a try at some point, I really liked the Blue option out of this lineup in fairways.

Seems like this one fills a spot that was missing from the lineup.

This is pretty awesome. Love that as a whole the industry has gone to white, blue, red. I bet some guys can learn a few things at the Mitsubishi experience
Now if we can get them to all use a universal tip we'd really be cooking with gas.

A guy can dream.

Well hello there. Gonna have to give this a try at some point, I really liked the Blue option out of this lineup in fairways.
1k black was for me in TSi2 last year a real fairway finder with a soft cut for me. The only thing was I didn't love the lower ball flight. Very curious about this option.

Reads like it could be fun.

One more 1K I need to try

Interesting. I tried the white once and remember liking it this one could be a good fit.

I find it interesting how the different profiles work.

I'd really like to run that up against my Hzrdus smoke red RDX's. The older I get the better that type of profile suits me. I guess almost any moderate speed swinger could use that profile to their advantage.

This could fit very nicely into my 3 wood, great addition to the Tensei family.

Infinitely more curious to learn more about this one now with the Mitsubishi Experience looming!

Timely bump today for our new participants in the Mitsubishi experience. Red is the one I’m INCREDIBLY curious about

Timely bump today for our new participants in the Mitsubishi experience. Red is the one I’m INCREDIBLY curious about
I needs it.

Back