I love the MMT shafts!

Wanted to provide a 4 month update on my Hot Metals.

My distance control has been really good since I've had them. I typically miss out on the toe and with these there isn't a noticeable loss of distance. For example, my 8 iron is my 150-155 club. It doesn't matter if I hit it center or out a bit on the toe, it's always in that range. I love it. I don't see distance drops into the 140's at all. It's pretty confidence inspiring and most importantly my handicap is going down.

923 HMP’s have worked their way fully back in the bag now. I’ve been gaming them again since mid August.

They are just too reliable and forgiving to overlook. My tee game has been very shaky lately but these irons are saving my bacon as I scramble around the course to keep huge numbers off the card.

Here in a few weeks I’m privileged enough to participate in the Victory Cup again. I can’t believe it’s been over a year with the 923’s and they are still holding strong in the bag. I really enjoy this set.

Victory Cup is back in a little over 2 weeks. I’ve put well over 200 rounds on these 923’s since I got them at the inaugural Victory Cup.

They been so good and helped me through some dark days of swing changes. I spent a good amount of time on the toe and was very forgiving out there. I also spent a good amount of time hosel adjacent not as much forgiveness off the hosel 😜.

It’s been a great ride with the 923’s they are going get their proper send-off at this years Victory Cup. Shortly after I get back I’ll be looking to trade them in for credit towards the upcoming MP 24x line.

I hit this absolute dime with them today.

Victory Cup is back in a little over 2 weeks. I’ve put well over 200 rounds on these 923’s since I got them at the inaugural Victory Cup.

They been so good and helped me through some dark days of swing changes. I spent a good amount of time on the toe and was very forgiving out there. I also spent a good amount of time hosel adjacent not as much forgiveness off the hosel 😜.

It’s been a great ride with the 923’s they are going get their proper send-off at this years Victory Cup. Shortly after I get back I’ll be looking to trade them in for credit towards the upcoming MP 24x line.

I hit this absolute dime with them today.

Save a little of that for October 26th/27th please.

Hot metals are continuing to perform great for me. Been working on shallowing my swing and I’m finding the center a lot on these clubs. They suit my eye so well and I’m very confident stand over them. I’ve slightly increased distance, about 4 yards per club and I’ll always talk about the forgiveness, toe shots are hardly noticed. Super happy with my 923 Hot Metals.

Just went thru almost this entire thread and this is a huge ponder for me now. I was fit into T200s but the only Mizuno's he had me hit were the Forged and 225. I'm really intrigued by the HMP, possibly bent 1º weak.

Just went thru almost this entire thread and this is a huge ponder for me now. I was fit into T200s but the only Mizuno's he had me hit were the Forged and 225. I'm really intrigued by the HMP, possibly bent 1º weak.
They are really good. They handle miss hits well. And when you square one up there isn’t a feeling quite like it. So smooth and buttery.

The only issue I’ve been able to find in all my rounds with them is I tend to get a fair amount of fliers with them from the rough/first cut than I have with other sets. Not everyone gets this though there are a couple people in here that disagreed last time I said that so ymmv.

Everything else they produce makes that easy to see past. They are point and shoot clubs if you put a good swing on them

Hot Metal Pros back in the bag for an upcoming THP experience. Working on a wedge setup now

I had not looked it up yet. Thanks for the tag!

I gotta have 90 or so rounds on my Pros, by now. They're so very firmly in the bag. They offer all that I could ever ask for. Unfailingly consistent, no surprises.

Hot Metal Pros back in the bag for an upcoming THP experience. Working on a wedge setup now
Looking forward to seeing how you gap off the 42.5 PW.

I am looking at the JPX 923 forged. Read the write up by @Jman anyone have them in the bag? Can you offer some pros and cons?

Back