Those are looking good on the wear.
Agree. I’m really enjoying how they are wearing. It’s such a distinctive finish and so many people have commented on how good they look. Even more than people commented about the blue wedges last year.

Agree. I’m really enjoying how they are wearing. It’s such a distinctive finish and so many people have commented on how good they look. Even more than people commented about the blue wedges last year.
Hands down my favorite wedge finish that is out.

@That post, you described it perfectly. These wedges I feel are so consistent based off of the feedback I receive every time I hit them. It’s all muscle memory for me now with my yardages inside ~80 yds. What more can you ask for?

I don’t know if I should spend the money on replacing the rest of my wedges with these or on the new Mizuno Winter putter cover 👀

View attachment IMG_6094.mov

@That post, you described it perfectly. These wedges I feel are so consistent based off of the feedback I receive every time I hit them. It’s all muscle memory for me now with my yardages inside ~80 yds. What more can you ask for?

I don’t know if I should spend the money on replacing the rest of my wedges with these or on the new Mizuno Winter putter cover 👀

View attachment 9231222
Looking good my man!! Can’t wait to hear about you chipping in from everywhere with T24’s.

I’m getting excited about these. Disappointed initially that Callaway didn’t have a none raw variant but this should be a good test for me.

Wedges were really good today. I missed half the greens in reg this afternoon but 58° saved my bacon and I got up and down on every missed green. I burned two lips leaving myself less than a foot tap ins, and I one hopped and hit the flag from 50y out.

I’m going to keep professing my love for these wedges in here. I think they are listening and enjoy the adulation.

Really good round with these yesterday. Almost chipped in once and saved par multiple times. Love the feel and control.

I had a pretty good 9 holes with these on Sunday. I spent a little time before hit on the chipping green. Put a few fairly close to have birdie looks. Ended by chipping one in from about 20 ft for birdie on the last hole to win the nets and skins.

Really good round with these yesterday. Almost chipped in once and saved par multiple times. Love the feel and control.
The feel of these wedges are second to none IMO. At first it was a bit scary coming from a much bigger profile with the RTX Zipcores but I've come to really love the smaller behind the ball look these T24's have.

I've been on absolute fire with the 58º. Today I only had time for a quick nine but I lipped out two chips from just off the green. If the flag wouldn't have been in on 18 I'm about 98% sure I would have sunk that one. 13 putts today C/O Mizuno T24's.

Wedges were really good today. I missed half the greens in reg this afternoon but 58° saved my bacon and I got up and down on every missed green. I burned two lips leaving myself less than a foot tap ins, and I one hopped and hit the flag from 50y out.

I’m going to keep professing my love for these wedges in here. I think they are listening and enjoy the adulation.
That is an awesome performance on the missed greens!

That is an awesome performance on the missed greens!
Thanks. The tee boxes at my home club are shut down for the winter so we are playing from temporary tees at weird distances so all the clubs I'm used to hitting are different and I've been either short or long on most of my approaches. I don't mind it so much since I'm getting all kinds of practice with little greenside chips. The V grind is so damn good

Ordered on Sunday... showed up at the house today. 5 days....

Thanks. The tee boxes at my home club are shut down for the winter so we are playing from temporary tees at weird distances so all the clubs I'm used to hitting are different and I've been either short or long on most of my approaches. I don't mind it so much since I'm getting all kinds of practice with little greenside chips. The V grind is so damn good
Yeah I’ve been really happy with the V grind too. It’s been pretty easy to nip chips from off tight lies. I was a little concerned about not having the scallops like the Snakebites I had but it hadn’t been an issue at all. Also, as you mentioned the smaller profile hasn’t been noticeable to me.

The first round out today with the 54 and 58. Feel is incredible. The 54 was easy to play low and run considering the uncut greens in 40 degree weather.

The 58 was easy to play high and soft. Full confirmed today that I will never hit this for full distance. I did play a flop shot today over a bank. Easy to use and was 1 yard away from perfection and it rolled back down the hill and hit my toe 😀

20+ rounds of wear.

1463ADB0-DC22-4F5C-94A8-3EE2DEF6A4F6-COLLAGE.jpeg

You can see the satin still looks practically new. It’s a great finish. But I ❤️ the way the Denim Copper wears in. Best finish in golf imo.

I really like the white satin finish. The copper is very nice looking but I really think I like the flat look better

I really like the white satin finish. The copper is very nice looking but I really think I like the flat look better
I have one of each, copper looks best new but I too prefer the satin.

First sign of a little trouble with the wedges today. I’m more blaming the Ohio Muck but the bounces I have don’t ever work well in this mud soup.

It’s possible I’ll switch back to the Zipcores until March.

Sim time. Very soft and easy to dial in distances. I do not like the 58 degree V grind for anything other than short, very partial shots. It does these very well.

For those using these, what do you think about the size heel to toe?

I really like the more compact shape. I still game the T22 50º along with the T24 54,58º and while it's not a huge difference it's enough to be noticeable and get me to seriously contemplate switching over to T24 in that gap wedge spot. I just need to wait to see how the 243 PW works for me and what loft I'll need to go in that 50º spot.

i don't game these (yet), but i held them in the store last weekend and i thought they looked incredible. i'm due for a refresh later this year, so i think it will be s23 in a 50*, then 56 and 60 in the t24. the shape is just so perfect for my eye.

Back