MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigers have played 3 games, and the Indians are already 2.5 games out....UGGGHHH

Even though Chipper Jones is almost 40 years old, he is the shot in the arm this team needs. Playing great Defense tonight, and is 2-2 with a single and 2 run HR.

Chipperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Even though Chipper Jones is almost 40 years old, he is the shot in the arm this team needs. Playing great Defense tonight, and is 2-2 with a single and 2 run HR.

Boooooooo!!!!

LARRY WAYNE CHIPPER JONES JR! With my best Rick Flair WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cubbies about to go 1-4. Great start for the season. already looking to unload some tix when I can still get some decent value out of them.

Rangers start with a ho-hum 4-1 record....bring on the Angles.

LOL. Got any Cards vs Cubbies tickets you want to part with?
Possibly. But those are my favorite tix of the entire season, so I do not often part with those. If you do end up coming to Chicago for a cards game, pm me first to see if I'm using the tix.

Rangers start with a ho-hum 4-1 record....bring on the Angles.

Yeah, you guys can kick the crap out of Pujols now, if you would like.

But this, this is still pretty epic round these parts. Game 3, 2011 WS. That guy needed a hug.

313340_10150374420243216_506188215_8332171_1464228274_n.jpg

Possibly. But those are my favorite tix of the entire season, so I do not often part with those. If you do end up coming to Chicago for a cards game, pm me first to see if I'm using the tix.

Will do for sure. Is that you posing on #14 at the BMW Championship at Cog?

Will do for sure. Is that you posing on #14 at the BMW Championship at Cog?
Me and one-t hit up a cubbies game once... Good times.

I think it was hole 12, but yeah that is me. And I'm not too ashamed to say I took my second shot from there. We have had a tradition of playing dubs right after the tour stop. Will be harder after the BMW championship goes to the private course, Conway farms.

Jeff....no doubt, and if I remember right (cause I spent all winter trying to forget) that was just about all he did for the entire WS. But then again, I guess he didn't have to do anything else when you have closers that can't close, right fielders that can't catch, relief pitchers that can't get 1 last strike and number 1 pitchers that can't get W's in the playoffs.

Great back to rehab now..............

Me and one-t hit up a cubbies game once... Good times.

I think it was hole 12, but yeah that is me. And I'm not too ashamed to say I took my second shot from there. We have had a tradition of playing dubs right after the tour stop. Will be harder after the BMW championship goes to the private course, Conway farms.

Nice. Me and my GF are going to try to hit Chicago for a Cards/Cubs game this year, hopefully.

I played Cog Hill Dubsdread a week after the Western Open in 2006. I think I shot 101. The rough was still up and holy hell, the greens kicked my arse. I used to volunteer as a standard bearer at all the BMW's at Cog Hill. Awesome course and I hate that the Jemesek's are losing the BMW. They were always so nice and greeted us as we walked in and talked golf with us.

Jeff....no doubt, and if I remember right (cause I spent all winter trying to forget) that was just about all he did for the entire WS. But then again, I guess he didn't have to do anything else when you have closers that can't close, right fielders that can't catch, relief pitchers that can't get 1 last strike and number 1 pitchers that can't get W's in the playoffs.

Great back to rehab now..............

Sorry, you just provided me with a window to show that picture off again. LOL. Hey, on the bright side, I didn't say anything about David Freese. Hey-Oh! That was an awesome series to watch. Very evenly matched. The Rangers have a good club and trust me, since Albert is now playing for the L.A. Angels of Orange County Southern California Hollywood Anahiem Western Hemisphere, I will root for the Rangers to kick his ass every chance they get.

Nice. Me and my GF are going to try to hit Chicago for a Cards/Cubs game this year, hopefully.

I played Cog Hill Dubsdread a week after the Western Open in 2006. I think I shot 101. The rough was still up and holy hell, the greens kicked my arse. I used to volunteer as a standard bearer at all the BMW's at Cog Hill. Awesome course and I hate that the Jemesek's are losing the BMW. They were always so nice and greeted us as we walked in and talked golf with us.

Cool... I have two tix to most the cubs cards games, so if they are not being used, they have both your names on them.

Cool... I have two tix to most the cubs cards games, so if they are not being used, they have both your names on them.

Awesome! I will let you know if we decide to put something together and check to see if you have anything available.

Braves get their first win and Kimbrel gets his first save of the year.

Chipper still has a bit left in the tank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally, ffs. Chipper is the man period.

Chipper = One of the classiest guys to ever lace them up. A first ballot Hall of Famer, if you ask me.

Chipper = One of the classiest guys to ever lace them up. A first ballot Hall of Famer, if you ask me.

No doubt. He'll go first ballot for sure. Hopefully the Braves are smart enough to keep him around after that as a hitting coach

So Ozzie the Communist claims his love & respect for Castro was simply lost in translation. What a bunch of garbage. As a Marlins fan, if he doesn't lead them to the playoffs, I'd fire his a$$. There's plenty other managers or potential first timers who have 100x more intelligence than that moron.

So Ozzie the Communist claims his love & respect for Castro was simply lost in translation. What a bunch of garbage. As a Marlins fan, if he doesn't lead them to the playoffs, I'd fire his a$$. There's plenty other managers or potential first timers who have 100x more intelligence than that moron.

Funny thing about all this that hasn't been brought up? He made similar comments about Castro back in like 2002.

No doubt. He'll go first ballot for sure. Hopefully the Braves are smart enough to keep him around after that as a hitting coach

The thing that helps Chipper is the fact that his era was so scarred and marked by scandal. Had Chipper tried to retire with these numbers, say 10 years ago, before we fully understood the magnitude of doping in baseball, it would have been 50/50 that he makes the hall. Now, like I said, he is first ballot guy, because he has been consistent for, what, almost 20 years? Played ball the way it was meant to be played and was a good guy to boot. I would gladly take 1 Chipper Jones over a team full of Barry Bonds, Gary Sheffields, or Sammy Sosas.

The thing that helps Chipper is the fact that his era was so scarred and marked by scandal. Had Chipper tried to retire with these numbers, say 10 years ago, before we fully understood the magnitude of doping in baseball, it would have been 50/50 that he makes the hall. Now, like I said, he is first ballot guy, because he has been consistent for, what, almost 20 years? Played ball the way it was meant to be played and was a good guy to boot. I would gladly take 1 Chipper Jones over a team full of Barry Bonds, Gary Sheffields, or Sammy Sosas.

While his total batting number may be lower than some other HOFers, remember that he is probably the best switch hitter behind only Mickey Mantle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back