MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the red sox stink, bleacher tickets for last game of the year against the yanks are like $70-$100 a piece...I was hoping for $100, Id actually get a real seat lol

Such a BSr, you are. Have fun, I love going to Turner Field, always a good time.

fify boss....love me some 755 club at turner field. Can't wait....

5 runs in 3 innings. Apparently "Yu Darvish" is Japanese for "AJ Burnett."

Tap Tap Taparoo

Lol @ Darvish. I never understood why everyone always gets so pumped over those guys before they're proven. I'm sure he'll be good, but until he is, I'm not calling him an ace.

fify boss....love me some 755 club at turner field. Can't wait....

755 culb at Turner is awesome. Cant wait to go back this year. Have tickets for last game of season too, Chippers last game

755 culb at Turner is awesome. Cant wait to go back this year. Have tickets for last game of season too, Chippers last game
You watching this game?

Our best healthy 3B is in left field, our best Right Fielder is on the bench, Diaz is playing terrible ball in Right and wtc is Francisco doing on a major league team?

You watching this game?

Our best healthy 3B is in left field, our best Right Fielder is on the bench, Diaz is playing terrible ball in Right and wtc is Francisco doing on a major league team?

I was, until I got mad and turned it off to do HW. If Freddi is still around after this year somebody is doing something wrong. He's not a good manager.

I was, until I got mad and turned it off to do HW. If Freddi is still around after this year somebody is doing something wrong. He's not a good manager.
No he isnt. There is a reason the Marlins fired him, and it wasnt because he was a great manager.

I was just sitting here wondering how bad of a start the braves need to get him fired!!!!!

Darvish settled down, almost went a full 6. Has work to do but solid last 3 innings and proved he can throw a lot of pitches if needed.....maybe not so many next time.

The Mets > All others.

I was just sitting here wondering how bad of a start the braves need to get him fired!!!!!

If they get swept by Mets and Astros he needs to go.

The Cards picked up another win tonight... Without Pujols our number of double plays has fallen a lot!

Tap tap taparoo

That's hysterical bahester. I'm not even a fan and I find that amazingly funny. Where'd you see that?

That's hysterical bahester. I'm not even a fan and I find that amazingly funny. Where'd you see that?

Freddi Gonzalez parody twitter

Dude, that's hilarious. I don't understand bringing in Livan when the game is 4-3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's an idiot. He probably just did it once he realized how stupid his defensive setup was and needed some excuse to make a switch. I hate him so much. How do you go from one of the best managers ever in Bobby Cox to this moron.

Dude, that's hilarious. I don't understand bringing in Livan when the game is 4-3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a good thing the Astros released him.

Darvish settled down, almost went a full 6. Has work to do but solid last 3 innings and proved he can throw a lot of pitches if needed.....maybe not so many next time.

He came back strong after a horrid fist inning, good to see. More importantly they got Kinsler locked up long term.

He came back strong after a horrid fist inning, good to see. More importantly they got Kinsler locked up long term.
He'll get better once he gets settled in. You can see he has wicked stuff. The Rangers line-up from 1 to 9 is just sick. They are going to be fun to watch this year.

He'll get better once he gets settled in. You can see he has wicked stuff. The Rangers line-up from 1 to 9 is just sick. They are going to be fun to watch this year.

Agreed. Being in a hole like that on most other teams is L for Darvish but not with this team. I cant wait for them to play the Angels and Wilson. I hope they rock his world.

Agreed. Being in a hole like that on most other teams is L for Darvish but not with this team. I cant wait for them to play the Angels and Wilson. I hope they rock his world.
I did see Wilson picked up the W yesterday in his outing.....picking up where he left off.......for the regular season that is.

I did see Wilson picked up the W yesterday in his outing.....picking up where he left off.......for the regular season that is.

Exactly. Regular season stud and post season dud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back