MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy. I can't ever remember them being this good.

I'd like to nominate Terry Collins for Manager of the Year.

Collins over Clint Hurdle??

big deal...everyone sweeps or takes the series from the Phils this year haha

I respectfully loathe McCann like I do Chipper and how I did Francoeur when he was with the Braves.....total Phillie kliller

Yes sir!! A sweep over the Phillies is a beautiful thing!

McCann has homeruns in 4 consecutive games now, good to see Uggla break out of his 0-fer slump. JJ seems to be doing better, but I dont think he has a very long leash.

big deal...everyone sweeps or takes the series from the Phils this year haha

I respectfully loathe McCann like I do Chipper and how I did Francoeur when he was with the Braves.....total Phillie kliller

Sort of my feelings on Victorino. Whenever he plays the Braves he is a walking highlight reel, in the field and at bat.

you can have him at the deadline....please.

Sort of my feelings on Victorino. Whenever he plays the Braves he is a walking highlight reel, in the field and at bat.

Watching the home run derby. They need a launch monitor.

Watching the home run derby. They need a launch monitor.

I've wondered why they aren't using something similar, the stats would be really cool.

I hope Prince wins. Not really a Joey Bats fan myself.

Big congrats to the Kansas City baseball fans for that classless showing last night during the Home Run derby, well done.

Big congrats to the Kansas City baseball fans for the that classless showing last night during the Home Run derby, well done.

Cano was an idiot (IMO) opinion for not choosing Butler. Cano wouldve been cheered heavily last night had he chose him. Cal Ripken Jr was on Mike & Mike this AM and talked at length how he didnt understand Cano's decision.

Big congrats to the Kansas City baseball fans for that classless showing last night during the Home Run derby, well done.
What happened?

Smalls streaked and jumped into the fountains....thankfully he was not wearing a THP hat
Did they blur out the THP tattoo?

What happened?

The KC fans booed the heck out of Robinson Cano because he did not select Butler (who plays for the Royals) to his home run derby team. The crowd then cheered when Cano finished w/o hitting a single home run.

The KC fans booed the heck out of Robinson Cano because he did not select Butler (who plays for the Royals) to his home run derby team. The crowd then cheered when Cano finished w/o hitting a single home run.

And they booed Matt Cassel too.. pretty lame if you ask me.

And they booed Matt Cassel too.. pretty lame if you ask me.

Who's Matt Cassel? :angel: Romo wouldve gotten a standing O though.

Who's Matt Cassel? :angel: Romo wouldve gotten a standing O though.

LOL well Id like to think had this been in Arlington the fans there would have had more class and not booed Romo for doing some charity and donating his time.

National league bats around, great start guys.

So Verlander looks pretty good.

Wow 5-0 NL already? Who started for the AL? Josh Hamilton has such a sweet swing.

Wow 5-0 NL already? Who started for the AL? Josh Hamilton has such a sweet swing.

Verlander and he got rocked

Ok now I see what War did there.

Ok now I see what War did there.

No wonder the AL scores so many runs, they go against guys like Verlander every night. Haha

They should really get rid of the DH rule in the American League. My as well let the pitchers hit, they sure as hell cant pitch.

NL leading 8-0.

Baseball has lots of dumb strange rules they need to change. Thanks for the three all stars war eagle.

Throw that tainted ball back at Braun. Cheater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back