Modern craft beer annoys me.

I think I may be super confused on what this thread is actually about.

Just read the first post 😂😂 I feel like I made it really clear.
Yeah I guess it’s just more of your rant and personal opinion.

Guiness Extra Stout or Peroni for me, depending on my mood.

Hops are expensive.

Don't want to drink pricier beer probably stay away from IPAs and imports. There is always the cheap stuff made with the cheapest ingredients.
Can’t be that expensive or people wouldn’t waste them making IPAs 😏

I will say… I have not read the thread. I love good beer. Appreciate cheap beer.

I freaking HATE sweet stout craze.

Make Bourbon barrel aged big stouts great again.

It can be annoying and the prices are ridiculous on a lot of mediocre beer. But I like having so many options.

The best formula for figuring out if breweries make good beer is to see what the taproom and building look like. If the taproom and brewery looks amazing, the beer will suck. The inverse of that is usually more true. My favorite craft brewery around me is in an old warehouse behind a rental truck parking lot. Amazing beer. And not just IPA's. Mexican lagers, sours, Oktoberfest's, stouts, etc. This logic might work for cans as well.

Guiness Extra Stout or Peroni for me, depending on my mood.

yeah those are 2 pretty different beers LOL....

I'm not a craft beer guy at all. Not necessarily for same reasons as OP , i'm just not a huge beer guy and like boring pale lagers.

90% of the time i'm drinking Peroni or Carlsberg.....or at restaurant they typically have Heineken

yeah those are 2 pretty different beers LOL....

I'm not a craft beer guy at all. Not necessarily for same reasons as OP , i'm just not a huge beer guy and like boring pale lagers.

90% of the time i'm drinking Peroni or Carlsberg.....or at restaurant they typically have Heineken
Nothing boring about Peroni. That’s a great beer imo.

Nothing boring about Peroni. That’s a great beer imo.

My favorite of the bunch! And, for someone who likes the esthetic (as your OP leans in on!) it is a very classic looking and clean white can (if you get the 500ml can)

tell me that's not the classiest can out there?

1706365028798.png

My favorite of the bunch! And, for someone who likes the esthetic (as your OP leans in on!) it is a very classic looking and clean white can (if you get the 500ml can)

tell me that's not the classiest can out there?

View attachment 9238831
Yes, but has anyone been inspired by the can to create beautiful art like this?IMG_8395.png

Had to be done

@Hawk

PXL_20240127_152222298.jpg

I am totally on board with the initial post. Too many choices and a bougie price point is getting old.

The only beer that commands this sort of pricing is proper Belgian dubel, tripel & quad beer, and having a few of them can hurt the head and wallet quickly

First of all, I don't mind paying a little more in your tap room, but gtfo with $18-$20 four packs. Seriously.

Also, I'm tired of going to the store and not being able to figure out what beer I'm looking at in your stupid cans.

In summary, suck it craft brewers. I like your beer, but I hate everything else about you.
But are they limited edition drops signed by the brewer or maybe serial #'d?
Then you can brag to your buddies about your $5 beer they can't have:ROFLMAO:.

JK I'm with you. The labels are as bad as some of the golf shirts I've seen lately and I like some loud stuff.

Back