Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps even Puma/Cobra, I'm guessing a lot of folks would love to see TC in Fowler orange with a long tom in hand!

So wrong. Long and wrong haha

Perhaps even Puma/Cobra, I'm guessing a lot of folks would love to see TC in Fowler orange with a long tom in hand!

lol @ Long Tom in hand. Won't happen dude. I would respect them for participating but I wouldn't be a staffer.

It's fun seeing all the speculation!

This thread is really moving. So much to read!

I really think TM will be back. Just a gut feeling.

lol @ Long Tom in hand. Won't happen dude. I would respect them for participating but I wouldn't be a staffer.

What if you were selected? I mean wasn't the OEM draw random?

It would be pretty funny to see though

TMaG rocked the first Cup. I hope they return because we were treated like kings. I'm known around my club and the girls junior golf scene here in WI as "The TaylorMade Guy." I pump their stuff in the real world on a non-stop basis because of how well I was treated.

Kevin

JB, From my perspective. Lurker and overall newb to THP (as opposed to others). You guys did a great job on MC1.0. And the people involved did great. Truthfully I didn't expect alot of extra posts after the event as I thought it was more about that days experience and letting the forum see the inside view of how it would be like to be a "tour" player. While continued posts about equipment are great I don't think they should be expected to hit TC levels. Maybe a post here or there to keep everyone up to speed.

I'll say it again a dedicated MC page would be great to see everything in one spot.

FWIW I've been leaning more toward R11 irons because of the MC1.0 TM guys and other posts on the forum. So while post count may be important to some, I think Belbs said it right "Quality > quantity".

JB has to speak on behalf of the company who sponsored the event. Its good that the staffers could help us with feedback, but the most important people in this are the guys who sponsored it. They wont want to sponsor an event if they dont see a ROI. Maybe go back and read JBs post again

If I wasn't in the MC 2. I'd fly down to see TC in puma gear hitting cobra clubs.

It would be worth the price of admission. Esp in that Houndstooth shirt that have the vertical and horizontal stripes on it and some argyle. Yeah he'd be styling

I wouldn't do it. I don't like them that much.

So you would withdraw from the MC if that happened?

LOL @ TC getting selected for Team Pobra Cuma. Shortly after TC resigns.

So you would withdraw from the MC if that happened?

If they could provide me with a tour level golf ball, I would. But b/c they can't, i would gladly withdraw my name.

If they could provide me with a tour level golf ball, I would. But b/c they can't, i would gladly withdraw my name.

sounds like a cop out answer to me! :alien:

So excited... :) :alien2:

I'm that good. I don't care for Pobra/Cuma, it's that simple.

TC doesn't hide behind the keyboard.

Quoted an earlier response above. How can you respect them for participating, but refuse to play for them? Kind of hard to do one without the other. At least in my opinion. Not trying to start anything here, but this confuses me.

Quoted an earlier response above. How can you respect them for participating, but refuse to play for them? Kind of hard to do one without the other. At least in my opinion. Not trying to start anything here, but this confuses me.

Man, I don't like them. But my personal feelings doesn't take away from how cool it would be if they participated in the MC 2.0. I also would not want to play their gear, again, b/c it's a personal thing.

Its pretty simple, he respects them for participating and being a part of THP, but he doesnt like them. Its simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back