Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Chunky is working hard to get us to play in matches that won't make it look like we are running up the score. We don't want people hating on us after the MC for not having any mercy on everyone else.

Thanks for getting my day off to a good start, seriously. Since your partner One-T is the apparel reviewer you may want to see if Antigua has some extra long shirt tails you can ride around on. Oh and practice your camera holding skills because that's about all you can bring to the table.

this thread seems kinda dry without cookie bashing

Chunky is working hard to get us to play in matches that won't make it look like we are running up the score. We don't want people hating on us after the MC for not having any mercy on everyone else.

After the morning session, I dont think you have to worry about that too much shankyouverymuch.

Come July you're going to be wishing I had the shanks. I'm not worried about my swing at all.

hahaha, ok dude. Whatever you say. You should be worried about your swing though. I don't know how a guy can "stripe" it all day then shank every wedge. That's not good. I'll be sure to remind you of that in a little over a month.

hahaha, ok dude. Whatever you say. You should be worried about your swing though. I don't know how a guy can "stripe" it all day then shank every wedge. That's not good. I'll be sure to remind you of that in a little over a month.

Funny, that's how Nate plays the game too apparently.

Your life would be a lot easier if you just admit your afraid of me.......!!!

LOL, I saw this and this popped into my head:

b0b00e1075e50aed250cc2710456f294.jpg

Am I in your head that much that it bothers you i'm not in here boasting about how me and the frog will beat you guys down
Of course you're not in here boasting the impossible. That would just be dumb and we know you better...wait, forget it.

Thanks for getting my day off to a good start, seriously. Since your partner One-T is the apparel reviewer you may want to see if Antigua has some extra long shirt tails you can ride around on. Oh and practice your camera holding skills because that's about all you can bring to the table.

That was cute coming from the guy riding in Biggsaha's backpack on Saturday morning. Try again.

2nd round! 2 round! c'mon...let's hear the matchups.
smalls and hanks are already in my rear-view...i need someone new to annoy.

You and me vs Jake & CB/Yoccos.

Make it happen captains, I want to go 2 for 2 on Saturday!

are you guys done sending PM's to each other so that Chunky can submit a lineup?

Look at cookie begging to ride coat tails. Unreal. Grow a sack.

are you guys done sending PM's to each other so that Chunky can submit a lineup?

Based on the great PMs they are sending, their lineup will be awesome.

because you're taking yorkem to the hospital for impaling himself with a putter after we beat you guys? brilliant foreshadowing! I like it bluemangroup!

Look at cookie begging to ride coat tails. Unreal. Grow a sack.

How in the hell is that riding coat tails? We don't have a single guy at less than like a 7 HC. Sometimes I wonder if you have an effin clue what your talking about.

because you're taking yorkem to the hospital for impaling himself with a putter after we beat you guys? brilliant foreshadowing! I like it bluemangroup!

you're out there man...really reaching deep for it.

How in the hell is that riding coat tails? We don't have a single guy at less than like a 7 HC. Sometimes I wonder if you have an effin clue what your talking about.

I didn't know there was a hdcp number associated with riding coattails

I didn't know there was a hdcp number associated with riding coattails

You mean riding coattails is not an attempt to play with someone better than you to cover up your lack of skills? Handicaps are an easy guide to have an idea of what someone shoots.

You mean riding coattails is not an attempt to play with someone better than you to cover up your lack of skills? Handicaps are an easy guide to have an idea of what someone shoots.

so then you are trying to ride coattails by playing with Tyno. His hdcp is better than yours right? Although granted on much easier courses

hahaha, whatever cookie.

Here's you in this thread:

"I will play whoever!"
"unless they have a lower handicap than me"
"I will play with whoever!"
"But I would like to play with tnolan"
"I will play against whoever my Captain wants"
"But I'm going to call out Tmex"

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Maybe you have a hard time keeping up with all the back pedalling and grave digging you've done on your own in this thread. I've come to a conclusion that you're a freaking schizo in this thread. One minute you're ready to shock the world, the next you're willing to sacrafice yourself, the next you play the hcp card, then you say hcp's don't matter. You're the most polarizing person I've ever witnessed.

I call it fear though. Here's cookie, with a swing that can't be depended on, who in the last month has been shellacked, embarrassed and ripped up on golf courses not named your home one, getting ready to meet his chance at redemption. And when push comes to shove, you'd rather throw it out there that you want to be carried by a teammate as opposed to man'ing up and carrying a team.

I like where your head is with a month to go. You literally should bring tampons. Then before any of your tee times, promptly insert one so you don't absolute crap yourself in front of all of us.

No they aren't. Your hcp says you should have shot mid to low 80's at the Outing and Texas get together. We all know that didn't happen.

TC doesn't know what he's saying. What a jerk

woah...shizz is about to get rizeal up in her. so i'm audi 5000

i appreciate the compliments gentlemen, but really...i stink at golf.
plus, i never really fancied myself in coattails. i'm more of a t-shirt tuxedo kinda guy...

Back