Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Ok, I'm leaving. Sorry I distruped the thread. It's Cookies fault.........should have never taken that phone call.

You fight like a female, Cookie.

You fight like a female, Cookie.

If the tampon fits....
Ya know anything goes in here Hawk according to that giant statured man they call No Show Nate. Maybe we should talk about wives, or kids, I mean he said nothing matters.

The black-hatted Freddie Mercury has crowned himself the Champion. I suppose next week is pointless now.

The black-hatted Freddie Mercury has crowned himself the Champion. I suppose next week is pointless now.

No no no, you guys can still go through the motions. At least make a feeble attempt at claiming the Cup. Don't quit now, or effin give up as some would say.

Especially since he's dead

We're not giving up anything, Magic. The fact that you think your team has a shot at even sniffing 1st place is a joke in itself.

Im so glad that this is my last MC. Some people suck the life out of it without a doubt. I look forward to being called a cheater again after winning.

"No no no guys, while you would have won, I saw ddec give a putt to someone that he might have missed. That would have halved a hole and Team Hackers would have finally gotten a point. So ya see, in the end, you won nothing".

Its the same sh!t different day with the same people. Sometimes I wonder if it would be best if I just went biggsaha. Maybe I will, I did my time.

I knew I shouldn't have given Chunky that putt. I blame Hanks, he told me to.

Wow, and some people just don't know how to let anything go and go on and on about cheating.

Perhaps this is why so few people participate in this thread.

Maybe I should be done as well.

Im so glad that this is my last MC. Some people suck the life out of it without a doubt. I look forward to being called a cheater again after winning.

"No no no guys, while you would have won, I saw ddec give a putt to someone that he might have missed. That would have halved a hole and Team Hackers would have finally gotten a point. So ya see, in the end, you won nothing".

Its the same sh!t different day with the same people. Sometimes I wonder if it would be best if I just went biggsaha. Maybe I will, I did my time.
It'll make it all the sweeter when we beat fools down next weekend!

I just know Knuckler is going to make me putt an easy one out and I'm going to clown him for years about it. You hacker turds deserve the humiliation that's coming to you.

Not me man....I'm just taking notes on how to play better golf courtesy of you and Chunky....you guys officiate your own game.

I just know Knuckler is going to make me putt an easy one out and I'm going to clown him for years about it. You hacker turds deserve the humiliation that's coming to you.
With all due respect, the Paradouchians deserve the humiliation every bit as much.

Not me man....I'm just taking notes on how to play better golf courtesy of you and Chunky....you guys officiate your own game.

lol well you better watch Chunky and not me then.

If the tampon fits....
Ya know anything goes in here Hawk according to that giant statured man they call No Show Nate. Maybe we should talk about wives, or kids, I mean he said nothing matters.
Kids are great.....most of the time.

only thing we've got coming to us is victory and a nice big trophy.

Wow, and some people just don't know how to let anything go and go on and on about cheating.

Perhaps this is why so few people participate in this thread.

Maybe I should be done as well.

Really Cookie? Is that why people are not in this thread? Who is the one that brought cheating into this thread? Who is the one that accused another MCer of cheating? Nothing has changed dude, you are the exact way you have been the entire time. Vomit a bunch of sh!t up and then backpedal from it like "no no no, that is not what I meant" and then your friend No Show Nate comes in and says "Hey back off". Its the same sh!t dude. I have always said make fun of me for anything you want, and when you called me out, fine by me. I whooped you. Then you called me out again for it being in FL....So I drove to TX and whooped you there with a bet on the line. Then you tried to weasel out of the bet...Fine by me and you admitted fault and did it anyway. Then weeks after said beat down, you come out with some cheating thing?

Grow the eff up. Sack up and move on like anybody else. Did you hear ddec or chunky raising sh!t like that after their beat down in FL? Did you hear me after chunky beat me down? No, because as a member of the Morgan Cup, I think a little more than to go that route. Truth be told there was some stuff that went down at last year's event....Did anybody call someone out on it? No, you just roll with it and move on. To be called a cheater at a game we are about to go play in front of thousands of people and sponsors being a part of this is a little off putting to say the least.

Is it time for the Cookie martyr post yet?

Back