Most Famous Golfer You Have Teed It Up With

I "played" with Jerry Kelly as a kid. When I say "play", I mean at our respective homes with Hot Wheels, Crayons and other toys us 5-year olds liked back in ~1970.

I "played" with Jerry Kelly as a kid. When I say "play", I mean at our respective homes with Hot Wheels, Crayons and other toys us 5-year olds liked back in ~1970.

That's awesome.

I guess Tom Lehman would be the most famous I've teed it up with. That was years ago in a Buick Open Pro Am. He's as nice a guy as he seems. Also played in another Buick Pro Am with Jeff Maggert. He, surprisingly, was even more quiet than Tom. We were all younger then. HaHa.

I played with Tim Clark a ton growing up.

Probably my grandpa :) he knows Rickies caddie Joe Skovron.

I know I'm lame.

Cory Redding when he was with the Ravens. We got paired together along with two friends of his during a random round on Memorial Day a few years ago at CAA_Beats course Waverly Woods. He was a cool,guy and fun to play with.

JMan on The Championship Course at PGA National

I haven't really played a round with any famous golfers, but we got paired up with World Series winning pitcher Scott Erickson at The Dunes a couple years ago. Cool guy, and we still tee it up together once or twice a year together.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I've golf with THP ownership, a few staff writers and some forum leaders. That's about it.

I've golf with THP ownership, a few staff writers and some forum leaders. That's about it.

That seems right, friendo.

I've also golfed a couple times with Clive75! Dude has never broken 80 in those rounds! :alien:

Many years ago David Frost, more recently Fred Kong

I've also golfed a couple times with Clive75! Dude has never broken 80 in those rounds! :alien:

You must have have forgotten our last round at your old home course.

But, yeah. I have played some pretty horrid rounds with you.

Played 3 holes with Hale Irwin at the opening of Indian Peaks in Lafayette, CO which he designed

Former PGA pro Gary Batttistoni. Career got cut short due to back problems.

3 time PGA Tour winner John McGinnis, but not for an actual round. We were trying to hole out from 135 yards with a putter all day.

Played 9 holes with Spieth in high school

I played a pro am along time ago with Raymond Floyd, that was an entertaining round

Danny Edwards and Mark Hayes in college and Lonnie Nielsen in high school and college. (You young guys may have heard of them from more recent play on Champions Tour...we are all getting old now)

I played 9 holes with Peter Oosterhuis (spelling?). He was giving a playing lesson at Forsgate CC, NJ, to a consultant I knew. It was very interesting to watch him play and give lessons. He shot the most boring 34 (-2) possible - fairways, greens, putts - he made it look so simple.

The most famous I have teed it up with is Puttin4Bird, Jake !
Oh, and Dr. Teeth, Steve.

I'm really quite hurt I'm not mentioned by more posters in this thread.

Back