Most Famous Golfer You Have Teed It Up With

#Chad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play with Morgan Cupers every week. #THProckstars

I was behind Archie and Eli Manning at the Ole Miss golf course one day. Does that count?

I also met Loren Roberts the other day at Felix Club Works (awesome place to get fit by the way) in Memphis.

Besides some kickass THP'ers and #ZooCrew members, I've played with LPGA player Kris Tamulis (thanks to THP).

My company donates to the local web.com tournament so I've played pro-ams many times. Some I don't remember, some weren't big names but a few stand out.

Camilo Villegas
Billy Hurley
Scott Gutschewski
Michael Putnam
Dicky Pride
Dan Boever (long drive champion)

Probably 5-6 others I don't remember.

Joe Pinkerton.

Harry Arnett tops the list.

JMan on The Championship Course at PGA National

HA! Now THAT is funny.

For me, I really don't have one, just a ton of really awesome THP'ers, I cherish all of those rounds.

My mom's old company, the same on that got my dad and I on the blue monster the Monday after the tournament. Ray Floyd was part of the group that we got to play with. Also DL3 my uncle went to college with him and they remain friends. Both of these I was under 13 so probably dont count, but recently IR13 and Johnnyboync because THPers are stars right?

The most famous golfer that I have not played would be Big Time Nate ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any kin to Kenny?

Played 9 holes with Troy Aikman. He played golf so guess he's a golfer.

I've played a round with Jonathan Ogden (Ravens) and Steven Jackson (Rams/Falcons)... former NFLers who golf. Ogden lives up the road from me and he plays daily on his home course, Anthem Country Club.

But no golf pros...yet.

Hhaha. I was a boy amongst men dude...but appreciate the shout out

Back