bgammill

Reaction score
Handicap
My boy is 3 and loves going to the range. Just wanted to share with you guys and give you a little laugh! Hope this works because this is the first video I've ever posted.

The link worked for me. He's looking good man! I take my 3 year old to the range all the time too. It's a lot of fun. I'll have to get some footage of him doing work.

The link worked for me. He's looking good man! I take my 3 year old to the range all the time too. It's a lot of fun. I'll have to get some footage of him doing work.

It's a TON of fun for me even though I don't get to hit a lot of balls. He loves it and would spend all day there if I let him.

Maybe I should have named this thread 'Kid's Swings' and enough all the youngsters out there!

It's a TON of fun for me even though I don't get to hit a lot of balls. He loves it and would spend all day there if I let him.

Maybe I should have named this thread 'Kid's Swings' and enough all the youngsters out there!

I can change the name of the title of the thread to something like, "Your Kid's Golf Swing/Progress" or something like that.

I'll be sure to get some footage next time I'm there. Great idea.

I can change the name of the title of the thread to something like, "Your Kid's Golf Swing/Progress" or something like that.

I'll be sure to get some footage next time I'm there. Great idea.

That's fine with me! I think it would be a fun thread

Great swing, way to go dad!

Time with the sons is priceless

awesome video man
my little guy isnt old enough yet but i hope he shows interest like your son has
looks like fun

Is he using reg or stiff flex, I think a reg flex might get his ball flight up a bit.

Is he using reg or stiff flex, I think a reg flex might get his ball flight up a bit.

I'll give it a try and see if it changes the flight! :act-up: You think it's time to get him fitted?

Great to see him show interest at such a young age. By the looks he just wanted to keep hitting, based on the fact it looked like he was going back for more balls haha.

Great to see him show interest at such a young age. By the looks he just wanted to keep hitting, based on the fact it looked like he was going back for more balls haha.

I cut it off too quick but that's exactly what he was doing. He gets three more and tees them up. I think we were there yesterday for about an hour, he never wants to leave.

Great video. My daughter is 3 and has the same set. He's got it figured out. She has a hard time on the backswing against gravity, but swings her plastic clubs great. He's genius to put it on his shoulder and then come down. He's eliminated gravity, other than it taking the club to the ball once it leaves his shoulder. Tell him to keep it up and hit em good!

Great video. My daughter is 3 and has the same set. He's got it figured out. She has a hard time on the backswing against gravity, but swings her plastic clubs great. He's genius to put it on his shoulder and then come down. He's eliminated gravity, other than it taking the club to the ball once it leaves his shoulder. Tell him to keep it up and hit em good!

It was heavy for him last year but he's doing a lot better with it. I'm trying to get him to put the club behind the ball as much as possible and set up. He'll do it once in a while but you're right he likes to keep it up. And as you know he's three and becomes distracted by anything he might be interested in.

Tapaway!

Tiger Woods has nothin' on him. Set up a round and El Tigre will walk home embarrassed because he lost to a 3 year old.

good video swing looks good. better get an autograph now before hes to famous.

That is awesome!!!

It was heavy for him last year but he's doing a lot better with it. I'm trying to get him to put the club behind the ball as much as possible and set up. He'll do it once in a while but you're right he likes to keep it up. And as you know he's three and becomes distracted by anything he might be interested in.

Tapaway!

as long as he is having fun. I have the birdie ball set and she has fun hitting pitches off the board to the flag. It's cool because there is a green circle where you put the ball. I get her to practice swing at the green circle for practice. Then I put the ball on the circle to swing.

Nice swing! My boy is putting really well. Getting him to keep those feet still is a challenge.

Wish I had a dad that would have got me golfing at 3!

my advice if your boys swing is to get some tighter undewear! heyoooooooooo!

He is really swinging that club pretty well. He seems to be having fun which is the most important thing, hope he keeps at it.

Good swing. Makes me look forward to when my son turns 3.

~Rock

Back