My Daughter's Art Contest

Dance_Business

AARP Member :)
Reaction score
Handicap
Practice
My daughter has been nominated for Texas Congressman Michael Burgess' 2013 "An Artistic Discovery" High School Art competition.he public will be able to vote online for their favorite pieces; the artwork earning the most votes will be named the "Texas Choice" winner. The Greater Denton Arts Council selects an art educator to judge the annual competition. The "Best of School" awards will be selected by the art juror and will be given to one student artist from each school; as a finalist, they will have their artwork further considered for the Grand Prize, First, Second or Third Prize. She graduates in a few weeks. It would be a great graduation gift for her to win this contest. Please vote for Shannon Smith (Between The Lines) before midnight(CST). Hers is towards the bottom of the page.The link is below. Thank you already.

http://www.burgess.house.gov/2013entries/

i-JvLmWsm-XL.jpg

Very cool do you have some other pics..?

Such talent demonstrated on that page. Your daughter got my vote! Good luck Shannon!

I voted. Amazing photo, really love the concept and usage of different textures.

Voted, best of luck to her. That's some amazing work, do you have any other of her pieces?

Dan

Very cool do you have some other pics..?

Voted, best of luck to her. That's some amazing work, do you have any other of her pieces?

Dan

Thank you both & all. I will try to get some from her. She graduates high school in a few weeks & is a typical "leave me alone" teenager. Already has her own place, job, etc. Hardheaded like me!

Done. Good luck!

Best of luck to Shannon, she has my vote

I will vote in a few min!

Great work!!! She got my vote.

I think she has this one wrapped up good luck..

Voted for Shannon. Wish her good luck.

Very talented...my vote is in

Voting as soon as I get to my computer!

THPing on Tapatalk

Wow that is very impressive! I would have voted for it just by someone asking me to choose the best even if you hadn't given me the name of the one to vote for!

Voted and good luck. Your daughter has awesome talent!

Voted!! THP helped win me a WEDDING! This is the least I can do!

Got to bump this back to the top! Come on THP!

Got 3 votes there for you Dance. Good luck

Got my vote in, I hope Shannon wins.

Voted! Your daughter has some great talent! Good luck to her and I hope she wins.

Voted. Good luck to her

I got my vote in!!!

Back