afed4762b094e3e023ec5bc86df267e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those seats are fantastic, Have a blast !

Harvick already to the front in 55 laps. Wow.

Richard ,I know he's your grandson but please add another number to that 3 car .

Sincerely,
An Earnhardt fan

Gonna pull for Jr. for the win

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Richard ,I know he's your grandson but please add another number to that 3 car .

Sincerely,
An Earnhardt fan
I agree, but I don't think he owns that number.

EDIT: Or maybe he does. Been too long for me following NASCAR.

And Gordon gets collected in a wreck and hits the inside wall hard. He's fine, but it's another part of the wall without safer barrier. This is now on NASCAR and all the tracks to make it safe. 4th time in 3 years Jeff has wrecked into a concrete wall when he didn't have to.

Tough couple races for Gordon.

I can't believe AMS didn't have a safer barrier there where Gordon hit the wall, especially after Daytona's outrage over it . Cmon Ed Clark you are better than that .

I can't believe AMS didn't have a safer barrier there where Gordon hit the wall, especially after Daytona's outrage over it . Cmon Ed Clark you are better than that .
They added 100 feet or something like that but it's really only in the turns on the outside and inside the straights.

Set up for a fun finish
82846c267b6a37b431494a4ec8f09d4b.jpg

I agree, but I don't think he owns that number.

EDIT: Or maybe he does. Been too long for me following NASCAR.

Yep Smalls he owns that number . I think the reason he brought it back is for the merchandise sales of that number , However not many true Earnhardt Sr. Fans like the guy behind the wheel. Harvick didn't really help that when he called both Dillion brothers spoiled rich brats .

And I'm cold

Get on your feet and yell JUUUNNNEEERRR !

I *almost* dvr'd the race just in case something exciting happened. But after finding out the results it's good that I didn't. It would have been an immediate delete.

I *almost* dvr'd the race just in case something exciting happened. But after finding out the results it's good that I didn't. It would have been an immediate delete.

I watched a good portion of all 3 races from Atlanta and none of them were very good. I like Atlanta and it should be a great race with the track becoming worn more and more. I guess this was just a bad weekend for good racing at that track.

Overall I think the sport needs less 1.5 mile ovals and more variation. Bring back rocking ham, and north wilksboro. Have a race at the fairly new Iowa track. I just don't think guys wining by 5 or 6 seconds makes for a good race.

I watched a good portion of all 3 races from Atlanta and none of them were very good. I like Atlanta and it should be a great race with the track becoming worn more and more. I guess this was just a bad weekend for good racing at that track.

Overall I think the sport needs less 1.5 mile ovals and more variation. Bring back rocking ham, and north wilksboro. Have a race at the fairly new Iowa track. I just don't think guys wining by 5 or 6 seconds makes for a good race.

i wanted a better race and the lack traction guys were getting on outside dueling restarts was crazy.

Back