JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like War Eagle, myself and Wake will be playing Saturday morning. Looking for a 4th if anybody is in the area. Playing a local Sarasota course TBD and we will have some cool gear to try out.

Some of which will not be posted about until Monday morning.

Checking southwest.com...

• Admin
Wish you were closer buddy.

Oh wow, wish this coulda been last week :act-up: Grand Cypress was so awesome. I can't wait to get back. Wake is BOMBING IT by the way. Hope you guys have a great time.

JM

• Admin
Thanks JM. We usually do. Plus a few pieces of equipment people have not tried as of yet.
Hope someone can join us.

I hate work. Sorry fellas :/

New stuff?

I like new stuff.

• Admin
We know you are busy Ward. :D

il_570xN.483809055_1izp.jpg

That's hysterical. Looks like David the Gnome and the bride has a mushroom from Mario Bros

That's hysterical. Looks like David the Gnome and the bride has a mushroom from Mario Bros
From now on, I am naming your car "Swift."

There's a free hotel room In it for you guys if you change your plans to Maryland..ha

Have a good time. Guess we will here about the new stuff Monday?

Monday's are becoming pretty cool suddenly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully one day ill be able to.

Still need a 4th for this one.
Anybody out there?
Is this mic on?

If you didn't live so far away, I would join you in a heartbeat. It's basically like being invited to join Tiger, Phil, and Adam Scott for a practice round at Augusta, but probably more fun.

Unfortunately I can't get a flight at this short notice..... :alien:

If you didn't live so far away, I would join you in a heartbeat. It's basically like being invited to join Tiger, Phil, and Adam Scott for a practice round at Augusta, but probably more fun.

Other than the money, quality of play and the golf course, you got that dead right.

Stop. You're making me blush.

If I weren't in Boston, probably would take you guys up on this.

I would be a guaranteed "IN" even if it is a 3.5 hour drive...alas, I'm on call this weekend :(

Pre-release clubs just arrived. Things just got a bit more interesting.

bet that spot fills now...

Still need a 4th for this one.
Anybody out there?
Is this mic on?

I cannot believe how hard you guys have to work to get a fourth down there!!!! I am about to world travel this bad boy to make it there by tomorrow morning hahaha!

I cannot believe how hard you guys have to work to get a fourth down there!!!! I am about to world travel this bad boy to make it there by tomorrow morning hahaha!

I blame Capt. Ward and his "work"

Darn you Floridians! Someone fill this spot before I do and learn to hit Right Handed

Back