NEED a new Hybrid, what should I get?

They’ve been mentioned multiple times, but I would reiterate that the top 3 to test

VKTR
Mavrik Standard
EXS220

I was an Adams Pro player for years, including using the Pro 9031 before moving to the model you own.

I then went over to Callaway Apex, as the heads were pretty much the same in shape/size but much more forgiving IMO. Still have that ‘iron’ style feel though.

You may lose some of that feeling in the Mav and EXS, but you’ll still get it from the VKTR. The other two will however give you that ‘wow’ factor for flight and forgiveness that the VKTR may just lack a bit. But YMMV of course.

Really great feedback, thank you @strawboater 🙏 What was it that made you leave the Adams Hybrid line?

Really, really like my Ping G410s. I wouldn't exclude them; suspect Ping is coming out with a refreshed line in the fall as the price of these are going down. They work so well for me.
If their hybrids are anything like my 5 wood, I would have to agree. The 5 wood is easily one of my favorite clubs in my bag.

Really great feedback, thank you @strawboater 🙏 What was it that made you leave the Adams Hybrid line?

I too found them to be unforgiving - it was only a niggle, but enough to make me look elsewhere. I was playing CF16s at the time and the Apex gapped well and gave me a little extra forgiveness. Win-win. ;)

I've heard really really good things about the new mizuno hybrid. My favorite hybrid of all time is still the Callaway 815. I had an epic, and had some others, but I still haven't found anything as consistent as that one for me.

Currently playing the Adams Pro Hybrid 20*👇. It is the first hybrid I have ever owned, I was hitting it well on the simulator when I bought it but I am not a huge fan of it now. I feel like when I miss, I miss BAD with this thing. Looking for something more forgiving with newer technology. Any suggestions?

View attachment 8934887

Sent you a message

I too found them to be unforgiving - it was only a niggle, but enough to make me look elsewhere. I was playing CF16s at the time and the Apex gapped well and gave me a little extra forgiveness. Win-win. ;)

Gotcha, so really the same issue and concern I have. Thanks.

Give the Callaway Rogue a shot, especially some with some CPO deals.

A lot of push for Callaway it appears :cool:
There are a few companies out there pumping out pretty solid hybrids, but I think Callaway has kinda owned that space recently.

My advice is go and hit a bunch of em. The ones I thought I wanted didn’t work well for me. Ones I didn’t give much thought worked much better. I know everything is closed right now but I have hybrids in the garage that I bought without testing.

I have the same Adams Pro 20 hybrid and am looking to replace it. The TEE EXS 220 has me interested.

I have the same Adams Pro 20 hybrid and am looking to replace it. The TEE EXS 220 has me interested.

What is your rationale for wanting to upgrade?

I've had my eye on the Apex 19 hybrids for some time. Might add a 4h to the bag again soon.

What is your rationale for wanting to upgrade?

I fell in love with the Adam Pro on the driving range and bought it with tournament winnings.
It never really panned out on the course for me. Not enough altitude and forgiveness.
I get good distance with it when I flush it, but never enough height.

My advice is go and hit a bunch of em. The ones I thought I wanted didn’t work well for me. Ones I didn’t give much thought worked much better. I know everything is closed right now but I have hybrids in the garage that I bought without testing.

I can see where that could be beneficial. I just wanted to avoid having to hit 10 different ones, and try to get input on the best ones everyone else has used to make it an easier and quicker process.

I fell in love with the Adam Pro on the driving range and bought it with tournament winnings.
It never really panned out on the course for me. Not enough altitude and forgiveness.
I get good distance with it when I flush it, but never enough height.

I can agree with that. My love for it was on the simulator, which might not be the best place to make a commitment. I already hit a low ball, and with this thing, I am really low.

D88D6048-2DE0-48A6-AA49-405A4F47667D.jpeg

It's a freaking laser beam/bomb.
I can't wait to find out. Still waiting for mine, been almost 8 weeks now. I have the Mav standard 5H, but also ordered the Super Hybrid.

Back