Never Compromise Connoisseur Putters

I like it, funny how we forget about that color...black. I would look at doing THP in Green and the star on the other side of the neck green. Not telling you how to design a putter, just my opinion.

I did that at first, but for some reason, thought (in the picture anyway), that gold looked better than green in certain areas. However I have a feeling you are right, that in person, green will look incredible.

I did that at first, but for some reason, thought (in the picture anyway), that gold looked better than green in certain areas. However I have a feeling you are right, that in person, green will look incredible.

I like the gold, dont get me wrong...but I am a sucker for green

Okay, I am seriously falling in love with this putter. Only played a few holes today, but 1 putt 4 of the 7 greens and all were between 6-12 feet.

That's solid!

I like that one better for sure. I ended up doing the same last night (adding black) and it turned out very nice. I have a feeling my design will be one of those last minute decisions, but I know my general direction at least.

That was why I had added that dark blue on mine. Just seemed to help everything else flow a little better.

Spent some time with this putter again today and the more I use it, the more it becomes the one for me. Incredible feel, great looks and a putter that is starting to take shape for my game. I like what I am seeing.

I want to ask how the feel compares to the Classics, but I know that's a tough question to answer. It's been a long time since I rolled an NC.

Spent some time with this putter again today and the more I use it, the more it becomes the one for me. Incredible feel, great looks and a putter that is starting to take shape for my game. I like what I am seeing.

I hope you get to choose something from the NC line buddy.

I hope you get to choose something from the NC line buddy.

So do I, but for selfish reasons. hehehe

I'd like to try one of these... but NC and SeeMore are the only two brands I can think of that my pro shop doesn't have... I have tried the VooDoo Daddy NC and I liked that one.

I'd like to try one of these... but NC and SeeMore are the only two brands I can think of that my pro shop doesn't have... I have tried the VooDoo Daddy NC and I liked that one.

If you ever get a chance to make it to a THP Demo Day, we will have both in full to try out.

Is there ever any in Michigan??

Is there ever any in Michigan??

Nope. Only FL unfortunately and it is a huge event once a year. There is truly nothing like a THP Golf Outing, the ultimate golf weekend.

Does Never Compromise offer any belly putter lengths? I don't see any available on their website.

Does Never Compromise offer any belly putter lengths? I don't see any available on their website.

I've not seen them, but it might be worth a call to see if they are a custom option.

So, I almost convinced myself I needed a 36 inch putter tonight. With my upright stance, I've been having some trouble reaching (for lack of better word) the grip of my CC #3. I ended up comparing it to a couple other putters that I know are 35 inchers and then remembered my CC #3 is 34 inches. Doh.

I am ready to get to work with the Culebra (please let it be available). I have the design ready and the grip picked out. Now I just need to start dropping putts with it.

The Culebra was rolling well today. While I love the shape, I love the sound/feel even more. It sets up well and gets the ball rolling pretty quickly and the speed is all starting to come together for me.

I saw a picture of the Connoisseur Perfecto on NC's FB page the other night. The chromed sole really brings these to life.

It does. It looks so good in the sun. The colors are darn good too.

How are things going with the Culebra, JB? As much as I love that this one looks just like my CC #3, part of me still wonders how the Tycoon would work for me. Did you see any major differences in performance for your stroke?

How are things going with the Culebra, JB? As much as I love that this one looks just like my CC #3, part of me still wonders how the Tycoon would work for me. Did you see any major differences in performance for your stroke?

Love the Tycoon style. I know everyone says that the sole needs to be flat and I agree but it almost seems like with the Tycoon (SS9) style , the toe might still sit up even if the sole is flat. I'm only mentioning that just in case it might be an adjustment.

Interesting, Tmex. I'll have to go look at it again. I know there are some slight differences with the Tycoon and Culebra, but I just don't think they seem like they'd be enough to have a huge effect on the stroke. That said, I really have no clue.

Tycoon got a Nationwide win last week and Toms won with it last year. Makes an internet golfer ponder, you know?

Interesting, Tmex. I'll have to go look at it again. I know there are some slight differences with the Tycoon and Culebra, but I just don't think they seem like they'd be enough to have a huge effect on the stroke. That said, I really have no clue.

Tycoon got a Nationwide win last week and Toms won with it last year. Makes an internet golfer ponder, you know?

it sure does dude. I think the shape though along with the shaft would make a big difference. Less offset in the shaft could help some with alignment or hurt depending what suits their eye. One of the best looking putter shapes IMO.

As well as I feel like I'm rolling the Culebra style, you'd think I'd just not do this to myself, but I do like that Tycoon when I see it.

As well as I feel like I'm rolling the Culebra style, you'd think I'd just not do this to myself, but I do like that Tycoon when I see it.

The both have the same shaft type right? It would just be the weighting or amount of toe hang (I think I said that wrong)?

Back