Never Compromise Connoisseur Putters

Sooooo....

Did everybody order their putters?

Sooooo....

LOL, I've been wondering the same thing dude. I sure did. Connoisseur Portofino.

LOL, I've been wondering the same thing dude. I sure did. Connoisseur Portofino.

I hope so. The sooner we get these, the better! It looks pretty varied from what I've seen the staffers post. Should be a good showcase of what NC has to offer.

Sooooo....

I got mine in. I did something of a tribute to someone special.

I got mine in. I did something of a tribute to someone special.

See, that could have a few different meanings right there.

I hope the colors I chose look good in person. I tried to be less boring.

I hope the colors I chose look good in person. I tried to be less boring.

They will be buddy. So you went with the Connoisseur line? I stuck with the Connoisseur (i hate spelling that word) grip and headcover too. I figured I'd keep it all about the line I was using.

They will be buddy. So you went with the Connoisseur line? I stuck with the Connoisseur (i hate spelling that word) grip and headcover too. I figured I'd keep it all about the line I was using.

I too went with the Connoisseur line and went with the Culebra.

LOL. No, I went Dinero, but this was the first NC thread I saw. I also have some trouble with the spelling. I saw some in-hand pics of that headcover and it was sharp. The whole line has a sort of retro feel to it.

I went with the white Lamkin grip with the NC name on it and the brown leather cover I think.

Sooooo....

I was probably the last one in, could not decide between the Straight and the Perfecto. Literally spent 3 days mulling them around in my head and looking for every ounce of info I could find on the two.

El Perfecto won out.

Man I love the sounds of all these putters. I went back and looked at all these putters and I have to say I'm jealous of you guys. Just dead sessy and I bet these all look great.

Man I love the sounds of all these putters. I went back and looked at all these putters and I have to say I'm jealous of you guys. Just dead sessy and I bet these all look great.

Lucky for you there will be 2 LH'ers rolling these if you would like to give them a try.

I was probably the last one in, could not decide between the Straight and the Perfecto. Literally spent 3 days mulling them around in my head and looking for every ounce of info I could find on the two.

El Perfecto won out.

That was the original one I was looking at when everything was just announced. It's a beauty.

That was the original one I was looking at when everything was just announced. It's a beauty.

They all are drop dead gorgeous, and I thought the wedges were a hard decision! In the end the dual alignment lines on the perfecto won me over.

--
tapatalk

They all are drop dead gorgeous, and I thought the wedges were a hard decision! In the end the dual alignment lines on the perfecto won me over.

--
tapatalk

It's very similar to the DB4x that I reviewed. I'm glad somebody went with it so I can see some pictures and maybe borrow it for a few minutes :)

It's very similar to the DB4x that I reviewed. I'm glad somebody went with it so I can see some pictures and maybe borrow it for a few minutes :)

That can be arranged.

It'll be fun to see all these in a few weeks in their custom paint filled glory. Seems like quite a few went with the connoisseur line.

--
tapatalk

That can be arranged.

It'll be fun to see all these in a few weeks in their custom paint filled glory. Seems like quite a few went with the connoisseur line.

--
tapatalk

From what I've seen - Four Connoisseur, one Dinero, two Gamber, and one I'm not sure of.

I like both. I am playing the Connoisseur for the Morgan Cup. It really will depend on whether or not someone prefers the insert or not.
Cool. Thanks, JB.

I think some Cleveland Staffers are going to have putters showing up soon. :alien:

I think some Cleveland Staffers are going to have putters showing up soon. :alien:

Oh snap! Can't wait to see everyone's custom beauties.

Hi!!

aeed4408-0fc7-ace6.jpg

More coming soon

--
tapatalk

Ok so I came back from lunch today and there on my desk sat a gorgeous Cleveland, Srixon, Never Compromise box. Like a kid at Christmas I didn't waste time ripping into it. I'll recreate that for everyone soon, since I was in uniform I couldn't get any video or pics with me in them.

Just got in from the office and snapped a few pics to show off the beautiful Connoisseur Perfecto that I selected as my putter for the Morgan Cup. I selected this putter for a few reasons, the dual alignment lines help me square the putter up better at address and also the plumber neck fits my eye very well. I decided to stay in the mallet family since that is what I have been using for the past 2 years.

On to the photos!

From the back. Note the stars and stripes paint, I thought that was a neat stamping on this model.

aefc84c8-36eb-1ac7.jpg

What a pretty face, the milling is even more stunning in person. Of course a special THP shoutout on the stamping, without you two none of this would be possible. Thank you.

aefc84c8-3795-70ab.jpg

The sole and the amazing paint fill options that were virtually endless.

aefc84c8-38c6-c408.jpg

Limited edition head cover.

aefc84c8-392b-1ec4.jpg

That's a beauty, SW!

Back