New Callaway Releases

The utility club definitely has my interest. I love callaway irons and I'm sure the blades will play well for those who game them, but I am not much of a fan of the looks of the new blades. I loved the look of the RAZR MB

The driver looks even better in those pics, thank you for posting

I agree. The V series looks slick. I dont love the badge on it, It's a little Cartoony. The Big Bertha's were real stylized and I like that. I know that's still silly but I love it. the MB's though.... Damn.

They need a new description for those MBs, it's not really a muscleback - maybe cavity muscle

Nice pictures, thanks! Look very interesting and have to be easier to hit than a MP-4 with the weight re-distribution from the cut out portions. Call me intrigued, I'm envisioning a combo set with 5-7 in Apex Pro and 8-PW in the MB.

I would like to see a comparison of an Apex Pro and the MB to see size/shape differences of club head. What iron is that in the pic, a 6?

They need a new description for those MBs, it's not really a muscleback - maybe cavity muscle

Nice pictures, thanks! Look very interesting and have to be easier to hit than a MP-4 with the weight re-distribution from the cut out portions. Call me intrigued, I'm envisioning a combo set with 5-7 in Apex Pro and 8-PW in the MB.

I would like to see a comparison of an Apex Pro and the MB to see size/shape differences of club head. What iron is that in the pic, a 6?
I'm fairly certain Doc Hock knows what he built....but if they perform they can call them fungo bats for all that matters

I'm fairly certain Doc Hock knows what he built....but if they perform they can call them fungo bats for all that matters

I really hope the fungo bats make an appearance at #thegauntlet

I really hope the fungo bats make an appearance at #thegauntlet

I think there might be a few things there we get to put our grubby little hands on before the general public.

From the way you were swinging it I believe you. Hell even Mike was smashing that thing. I was just afraid I was going to throw it down the range. Haha.

I'll be finding one locally and giving it a try.

Hey I know I'm the short knocker of the group, but no need to publicize! :)

The utility is just easy to hit. Like anything else a smooth swing just makes the ball jump off the face & go.

Apex Utility with Recoil???? Sign me up!

Hey I know I'm the short knocker of the group, but no need to publicize! :)

The utility is just easy to hit. Like anything else a smooth swing just makes the ball jump off the face & go.

Apex Utility with Recoil???? Sign me up!

Your no slouch but it's hard to compete with the talent we were in the presence of.

Jeff John was pretty impressive ! I agree totally

Your no slouch but it's hard to compete with the talent we were in the presence of.

Spicoli & "Old Man River" were just pounding that thing. It was a sight to see.

I liked those irons when they were called the Callaway Prototypes.

I kid, I kid, kinda.

I liked those irons when they were called the Callaway Prototypes.

I kid, I kid, kinda.

It's why I have a set of prototypes at home. So e if the best looking MBs ever in my opinion. Just need to reshaft them and get them out for some play.

It's why I have a set of prototypes at home. So e if the best looking MBs ever in my opinion. Just need to reshaft them and get them out for some play.

Yes you do! When we play together would be ideal. Ok thanks buddy for doing that lol

I'm really interested in the BB V-Series driver.

Yes you do! When we play together would be ideal. Ok thanks buddy for doing that lol

Haha. You got it. I plan on getting it done in the next week or so. Just have to get settled a little more.

I really like the look of those Apex MB's, and the new V-Series Bertha.

I'm looking forward to hitting the new Big Bertha Driver. Once those come out I'm going to demo them and compare them to the SLDR and a few other choices and see waht works best for me.

I've always wanted a Big Bertha Driver, but every time I end up going to buy a driver, I end up with something else.

I know a guy selling a LH Big Bertha in the MP....

And I really really want to hit the V-series. I think it might be absolutely perfect for a guy like me.

Apex UT and BB V look nice!

Light usually doesn't go well with me but I'd love to try it, who knows it could be awesome

Do you have any knowledge if there will be a 460 and 440 version available? Or will it just be a "Pro" model for Tour and very few others?

The shot Spicoli took with the utility iron at the MC just touched down in India I heard.

Do you have any knowledge if there will be a 460 and 440 version available? Or will it just be a "Pro" model for Tour and very few others?

As far as I know, just a 460 cc head is in the line as of now.

Back