New from Fort Worth, Texas

Welcome to THP, Emily!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP Emily!

See? All these people your husband met on the Internet aren't psycho serial killers!

Welcome to THP Emily!!

Welcome. Husbands make the worst coaches..........

Welcome to THP Emily!

See? All these people your husband met on the Internet aren't psycho serial killers!

I know I have met a few of you. I came to eat dinner after the invitational in DFW this year. I have heard wonderful things about y'all!

Emily welcome and hang in there sweety. You'll be whupping his butt in no time at all :deadhorse:. Trust me, I know :beat-up:

Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself, I am Emily Christiansen (niteowl03's wife). I signed up because all my husband talks about is THP so I wanted to see what it was all about. I guess I can say I have to love golf since my husband is obsessed with it. I am learning how to play but Aaron and I butt heads when it comes to coaching so I am hoping to take some lessons here in the near future!
Welcome to THP!! I couldn't understand why my husband (ddec) wanted me to go to a golf outing with a bunch of people he met on the internet a couple years ago. Now I have some people in my life that I can call family.

:wavey: :welcome:

Back