New from Fort Worth, Texas

Golferswife

Reaction score
Handicap
UNDEFINED
Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself, I am Emily Christiansen (niteowl03's wife). I signed up because all my husband talks about is THP so I wanted to see what it was all about. I guess I can say I have to love golf since my husband is obsessed with it. I am learning how to play but Aaron and I butt heads when it comes to coaching so I am hoping to take some lessons here in the near future!

Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself, I am Emily Christiansen (niteowl03's wife). I signed up because all my husband talks about is THP so I wanted to see what it was all about. I guess I can say I have to love golf since my husband is obsessed with it. I am learning how to play but Aaron and I butt heads when it comes to coaching so I am hoping to take some lessons here in the near future!

Look at it this way, think of ALL the money you will save by knowing what he's trying to buy by being on here!

You should get lessons, having played with him I wouldn't take Aaron's advice either. :alien:

WELCOME!!!

Well hello there beautiful have fun on here, we know I do!

There are only 2 rules:
1. Listen to nothing Jman says
2. Stay out of the "equipment pondering" and "what did you buy" threads.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Look at it this way, think of ALL the money you will save by knowing what he's trying to buy by being on here!

You should get lessons, having played with him I wouldn't take Aaron's advice either. :alien:

WELCOME!!!

I will choose not to look at what he is buying it might end in a divorce if I do!!! :)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. I was born in Fort Worth.

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum Emily!! BTW, we have already met. :)

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Emily.

Welcome to the forum.

Aaron... uh oh, buddy.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Your husband is a pretty nice guy hehe

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP Emily!