canesandphins1

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everyone my name is chip I'm 38 yo lives in east Orlando married with 2 daughters a special needs 4yo and a 2 yo been married 7 years stopped playing but recently started up again with my wife which she is picking up for the first time used to be around 15 now not so much first time playing 18 shot 102 so I guess it's like starting over but it's been fun watching my wife learn and me getting that groove back

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome! Glad you are here!

JM

Welcome chip!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, Chip

welcome to the club!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: keep us posted on your and your wife's progress.

Welcome. Glad you found your way back into the game.

Hey Chip, Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP

Hi everyone my name is chip I'm 38 yo lives in east Orlando married with 2 daughters a special needs 4yo and a 2 yo been married 7 years stopped playing but recently started up again with my wife which she is picking up for the first time used to be around 15 now not so much first time playing 18 shot 102 so I guess it's like starting over but it's been fun watching my wife learn and me getting that groove back

Welcome to THP. I guess I'm technically on the Northwest side of Orlando in Ocoee. You are going to love THP.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes I got the bug already, out looking to replace my old set of clubs have the old nike slingshot irons and r5 woods just so many new options like a kid in a candy store

Welcome to tHP...a new and addicting adventure.

Welcome to :thp: Chip!

welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome! You're going to love it here.

Back