New guy from Kansas

Yeah, it is the middle of god's country. But I do make trips to Lawrence and KCK on a regular basis especially in the fall (KU football season ticket holder - don't laugh).

Agent Jay will have to take you up on the offer when it warms up.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Yeah, it is the middle of god's country. But I do make trips to Lawrence and KCK on a regular basis especially in the fall (KU football season ticket holder - don't laugh).

Agent Jay will have to take you up on the offer when it warms up.

If ya got any basketball tickets ya don't want. ;) we're planning on playing in Topeka Fri after thanksgiving.

Welcome to THP, I've been to your fair town a number of times.

Welcome

Welcome to THP, Chris!!

Welcome to THP Chris!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Chris! Glad you decided to join the best damn forum on the WWW!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: glad to have you aboard Chris. Get well soon.

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined us.

Welcome to THP northern neighbor!! Your perception may be a little off though, what you are calling an obsession is normal. Trust me, I'm a doctor!!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks for welcoming me to the family. Doc - I tried explaining that to gf but she was the one who said I was obsessed but I agree it is very normal.

Bulldog - depending on family obligation, I may be in Topeka on Friday. I should have finalized plans tomorrow.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Thanks
Kyle Garrett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want ya all to know: just for you'll I'm going to pass on the Thanksgiving sweeper @ the bowling alley. Its starts @ midnight & I wouldn't get done till 4am.

Never mind..wrong thread

Last edited:
Back