New Level Golf - 902 Forged Irons

They look really good!thanks for sharing
o.png

Exactly, although they could be a display piece. They sure are pretty enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're so so gorgeous. Pics are great, but getting the 902 in hand solidified it.

Can't wait to see what the future holds for NL, namely the soon to come utilities.

Heyyyyyyy

a4dc7d0f071a5c27224e4ec33e712f6b.jpg

Committed to my job, lol.

I did yell at you when I thought you were stealing my pic. Yup. Should've.

people are clamoring for behind the scenes stuff bro.

Hey guys, what's this I hear about you guys trying to get us a THP discount? Thanks for all the feedback on New Level irons...

Hey guys, what's this I hear about you guys trying to get us a THP discount? Thanks for all the feedback on New Level irons...
Woah, I've done no such thing, not my game so to speak. But I do know Eric loves the THP community and feedback and seems adamant about engaging those interested.

I'm going to add wedges soon and send them off to Jacob (wedge wizard)

we are definitely not trying to set anything up, that is for the bosses at HQ to work out. But we have worked on making sure feedback is given, and New Level is a company that has been very appreciative of the way things have been handled from our end.

Woah, I've done no such thing, not my game so to speak. But I do know Eric loves the THP community and feedback and seems adamant about engaging those interested.

I'm going to add wedges soon and send them off to Jacob (wedge wizard)

Sorry for misinterpreting the facts JMan! Just read something on their twitter

Sorry for misinterpreting the facts JMan! Just read something on their twitter

We posted a few things about New Level on Social this weekend. Based on their tweets, it sounds like they might be working on something.

I game a set of the 902s myself. I paired them up with Accra 125 shafts and they are amazing. The tolerances that they have on the club head weight makes building these a breeze!

Almost anyone that tries my irons adds them to their short list of clubs to consider for an upgrade.

I just built a set of the 1031 Black for a customer with the TGI 110 and they look absolutely stunning, the only downfall is he had to go with ping stealth wedges to match the look a little closer, no black wedge option yet.

I game a set of the 902s myself. I paired them up with Accra 125 shafts and they are amazing. The tolerances that they have on the club head weight makes building these a breeze!

Almost anyone that tries my irons adds them to their short list of clubs to consider for an upgrade.

I just built a set of the 1031 Black for a customer with the TGI 110 and they look absolutely stunning, the only downfall is he had to go with ping stealth wedges to match the look a little closer, no black wedge option yet.
Oh man, those Accra have to be an amazing combo.

I have to say, the tolerances don't surprise me, I asked Eric to hit a SW number for me and he nailed it no problem.

Boy I wanted to try Jman's but just never got the chance with the range being so crowded and not wanting to be a pain, but I did watch James hitting them and in hand they are stunning. I would need the more distance model 602? but with some Accra shafts ohh they would be sweet.

Boy I wanted to try Jman's but just never got the chance with the range being so crowded and not wanting to be a pain, but I did watch James hitting them and in hand they are stunning. I would need the more distance model 602? but with some Accra shafts ohh they would be sweet.
You should've told my trash swinging self to get out of the way! Hahaha

Knowing what you've tried in the past, the feel will surprise you. Very much in line with the Miura CB 57 I got to review.

I would love the feel, but for me stronger lofts are key...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The clubs look sharp. Always open to trying new things and comparing to what I currently play.

The clubs look sharp. Always open to trying new things and comparing to what I currently play.

knowing what you have in the bag now, I think you would enjoy the package these are.

You should've told my trash swinging self to get out of the way! Hahaha

Knowing what you've tried in the past, the feel will surprise you. Very much in line with the Miura CB 57 I got to review.

You mean the trashy swing that kept striping the ball on the range?

Super excited to get to hit these at the TrueTemper Weekend...have not found these at any shops nor have I even seen these...

Been a week without hitting a golf ball and I'm getting antsy, weather finally subsiding and school back in pattern means I can get these back outside daily at golf practice.

SUCH a fun setup, these heads paired with the KBS TGI 110's. 10+ days off and came back to stripe a 5i on the first hole that was just the perfect little cut around a tree. I'm a fan.

SUCH a fun setup, these heads paired with the KBS TGI 110's. 10+ days off and came back to stripe a 5i on the first hole that was just the perfect little cut around a tree. I'm a fan.

You hit them well my dude. Still in full regret mode for not spending more time with them - They have an awesome profile up against the ball.

Back