New Secret To Longer Drives??

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
Had another opportunity to play with with CplJohnst and ATLgolfer today and had a wonderful time as usual. Anyone who has played with ATLgolfer knows just how powerful, accurate and long he hits the ball. It is truly something to behold.

Well today we found out the reason for these bombs he launches. He was seen teeing off at the US Kids Tee Box which may explain a lot.

Actually he was playing from the tips which was about 7000 yards and someone had moved the sign but I couldn't resist this photo. The red signs are US Kids Golf and you have to have played with ATLGolfer to understand how funny this is. I played two tee boxes in front of him and he was still out driving me.

e4ypydys.jpg

TapAhoy!

Last edited:
That's too funny! Thanks for sharing

I should try that!

Hilarious. (My extension is terrible in that photo, by the way.)

That tee was on the 12th hole, I think, which was a Par 3 that played 205. When I saw the US Kids tee markers, I asked cpljohnst why his club hates little kids so much.

That's funny, nice Albatross hat as well.

That's really funny!

Good Stuff See More and ATL !

Good stuff, its great when THPer's get-together. Did he pull that one? Looks like he's trying to steer it back to the right.

Yeah Atl can't flat out launch a few balls into orbit.

Looks like a great time

Funny stuff, love it when THPers get together to have a good time.

That's pretty funny.

Ha! I didn't know you snapped a pic SeeMore. Glad you guys could join me yesterday. ATLgolfer hits ball far!

That's funny! Looks like you had a great time! Wish I could have joined you. Work sucks!

So if we can get a lock of his hair, Satchmo might be able to make a formula out of it to help the rest of us.

Hilarious. (My extension is terrible in that photo, by the way.)

That tee was on the 12th hole, I think, which was a Par 3 that played 205. When I saw the US Kids tee markers, I asked cpljohnst why his club hates little kids so much.

sounds like you guys had a little fun. Wish the weather up here in northeast was good enough to play but winter has finaaly and pretty much set in for good now. Was noticing in that pic you holding what looks like an orange grip on that iron. Cant see the head much but just wondering if thats an AMP iron?

sounds like you guys had a little fun. Wish the weather up here in northeast was good enough to play but winter has finaaly and pretty much set in for good now. Was noticing in that pic you holding what looks like an orange grip on that iron. Cant see the head much but just wondering if thats an AMP iron?

I play Mizuno MP 58 irons. I think that was a 6-iron in the pic. I thought the wind was helping on the hole, but it wasn't, and I was short of the green. Fortunately, my host mentioned after my tee shot that the hole tends to play longer than the number. :act-up:

The grips are orange Lamkin REL 3Gen grips. I just replaced the grips on my MPs with them - they are fantastic.

yea, I noticed the MP's in ur signature but the orange caused me to ask.. Being short, Perhaps ya shudda tee'd from the kidddy after all. LOL and thanks for responding to my question

Back